Funny backyard mma

Bro, they can barely hit as it is. They would probably break their hands with 4 oz. gloves.
Gotta love the fat kid w/ the giant Tapout shirt getting beat on all the time.
Fat kid trying to use the trampoline to speed up his ummm... "shot".
I can't stop laughing

No way. Tape up their hands and let them throw knockout punches. Then we have video gold.

At least they are pussy fuckin' hipsters like other kids now a days. Don't tell me as a kid there wasn't a neighborhood pair of boxing gloves, and you didn't fuck around with your buddies. I'm a high school kid that actively trains at a gym, but I have little scraps for fun with some gloves with my buddies. It's called being a kid.

At least they are pussy fuckin' hipsters like other kids now a days. Don't tell me as a kid there wasn't a neighborhood pair of boxing gloves, and you didn't fuck around with your buddies. I'm a high school kid that actively trains at a gym, but I have little scraps for fun with some gloves with my buddies. It's called being a kid.

false. but, I grew up before the UFC was popular. So~

It's like a fat kid hate thread. They all seem to think that size is good enough.

No, not that guy, the littler guy with curly hair. The one who is in every scene, you know, the one who made the video of himself. I bet everyone in his little coal mining town thinks he's a badass.

HEY I'M FROM A LITTLE COAL MINING TOWN!!! And they wouldn't think you were a badass. Just some ***got who likes to hug'n hump other men.

On another note, why hasn't there been an MMA organization that has it's competitors fight in a caged trampoline? I mean Xarm, tag team mma, etc...trampoline MMA is the next step in the process. It would give a new meaning to flying submissions.

FAKED. That crackerjack sped the video up during punching exchanges. You can see a scene or two where he forgot to tone it back down. He has lost my support.

They must have had a rule about throwing straight punches and keeping your hands up.

This video reminds me of Dave Chappelle's skit "Friday Night Sissy Fights".

"The first rule of Sissy Fight Club is you do not talk about sissy fight club."

But why are they even attempting to fight at all on a trampoline? Having poor footing can't help you.

Seriously who here didnt scrap with their friends in high school?

We used to almost every week for shits and when dudes had some shit to settle we had them do it then instead of throwing down at school and going to jail.

teheheh. y dont u guys keep ur hands up lol. and y didnt u at least try to shoot bro. just fucking takckle him or soemthing.

No way. Tape up their hands and let them throw knockout punches. Then we have video gold.

YES.
But, the only thing is. I don't see a lot of KO power in them hands.
But, anyway ur post= win.

This is so embarassing. Why do people put these videos online?
They should go find a legitimate martial arts school and train!

Back