Funny backyard mma

burntpaper**

White Belt
Reaction score
I'm the one in the tapout T-shirt who goes for the shot on the trampoline

Last edited:
I kept thinking to myself "why isn't anyone taking a shot", then finally the fat kid did and I wished he never did..

After a rough class where I feel like Im not making much progress, Ill see one of these videos and it will quickly put things into perspective.

Fat kid that looks like a grown up version of that fat little turd from the movie Bad Santa was cracking me up with his arm punches in his Tapout shirt.

That kid is sloppy as hell, but he's pretty tough. At least compared to the idiots he's fighting.

That kid is sloppy as hell, but he's pretty tough. At least compared to the idiots he's fighting.

He is the one getting his ass beat in just about every clip so I hope he is tough LOL!

I face palmed during the video many times...I saw the bigger kid shoot in and I was like, "No, tell me that didn't just happen..."

Those kids seemed to like beating each other around, it's a nice change of pace compared to how some kids act.

He is the one getting his ass beat in just about every clip so I hope he is tough LOL!

No, not that guy, the littler guy with curly hair. The one who is in every scene, you know, the one who made the video of himself. I bet everyone in his little coal mining town thinks he's a badass.

Why are they not fighting with 4.0z.....I wanted to see a knockout.

He must be about 12? 14? with some proper training. We could see him on a card one day.

No, not that guy, the littler guy with curly hair. The one who is in every scene, you know, the one who made the video of himself. I bet everyone in his little coal mining town thinks he's a badass.

LOL. I didn't even realize it was the same guy...All these kids nowadays have the same Justin Beiber or Facts of Life haircuts.

Yeah he is crap but he is scrappy, maybe if he finds a real gym somewhere he could do something with the sport....

I wish I had found it when I was that age, I would be lightyears ahead of where I am now.

They look about 15 or 16. And not all teens are just stupid fucking kids beating the shit out of each other, some of us train and compete seriously as well refrain from making youtube instructionals and backyard fight videos.

Why are they not fighting with 4.0z.....I wanted to see a knockout.

Bro, they can barely hit as it is. They would probably break their hands with 4 oz. gloves.
Gotta love the fat kid w/ the giant Tapout shirt getting beat on all the time.
Fat kid trying to use the trampoline to speed up his ummm... "shot".
I can't stop laughing

Fat boy has got heart no matter how many times he gets beat down, he always get back up XD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back