Funny backyard mma

This is so embarassing. Why do people put these videos online?
They should go find a legitimate martial arts school and train!

Because sadly enough, they genuinely think that they're bad asses. These are the kind of guys who would never step into a real gym because deep down they know that they'd be exposed. Instead, they beat up their friends in the park like a bunch of knuckleheads.

Or they do try out a gym thinking they're going to run through everybody, but once they get their asses handed to them by 140 lb 14 year olds in sparring, they usually quit and never come back.

A backyard MMA fight with 13 year olds on a trampoline is probably the best thing I've ever seen

Great showcase!

You guys should make this your career. Please, drop out of school as soon as possible...follow your dreams - maybe you'll fight in DREAM.

The fat kid probably just gets back up every time because he hates himself and he loves pain lol.

I'm going to hell.

I'm just gonna come out and say it, give these kids more trampoline experience, and in like a month, they will be the ones to destroy Aldo.

That big guy with curly hair in the video, I fear for all your future opponents, your striking looks untouchable

Back