Funniest MMA moment for you

Mine would have to be Lesnar after he gave Mir a beat down. Brock is awesome, I couldn't stand how confident Mir was heading into that 2nd fight, he got busted up in that brief 1st fight and to come in there like he dominated Brock was ridiculous.

trident said:
Just about anytime Tito tries to think and talk.

Take your pick

I concur wholeheartedly.

20787r7.gif

You can tell Gegard is honored to be pranked by Fedor.

Can't find a gif, only a still, but the funniest moment for me was when Couture was doing his walk out to the cage and instead of someone stealing his hat, which happens fairly regularly (or used to at least) someone puts their own hat on top of the one he's already wearing so he finishes his walk to the cage with two hats on.

F8eNz.jpg

haha conors nod at the very end always kills me.
That last portion is tv gold haha. Those two goofy squares watching awkwardly, while Conor and Nate go back n forth, then the sign off when Conor or Nate didn’t say a word hahaha. They were both just so bothered at that point. Awesome interview

All of Wade Shipp vs Jonathan Wiezorek, UFC 47. most hilarious thing I ever seen in MMA, so horrific that its one of the funniest things I ever seen

Everytime I see this troll fan at Rashad I LMAO. Serious... Troll master, very, very funny. That Rashad's face and the "fan" laughing at him... Can't stop, omg.

Possibly Shawn Jordan spinning back kick square to opponent's balls.

Back