Funniest MMA moment for you

Ah it is absolute gold. First time I've seen it but it's an instant favourite already.

What video where you on about here? There's been a lot but I'll go with conceive believe achieve shut the F up by bisping.

Palhares drops Miller
Jumps onto the cage screaming and flexing
Miller recovers and gets to his feet
Herb pulls Palhares off the cage
Tells him the fight wasn't stopped
Palhares almost loses because he gassed celebrating

It was comedy gold

Big John: Do you have any questions?

Dan Severn: Well John, I've been wondering.. If I have a bike traveling at 10mph and a train traveling at 50mph and I have a distance of 30 miles to travel.. How many apples does Mary have left in the basket?

Always enjoy this, especially Babalu's reaction.

2hp0uub.gif

No one has ever been less worried defending an armbar.

RBb1i0c.jpg

I'll always smile remembering how Khalil Rountree yelled at his mom to shut up mid fight...

The most recent Bob Sapp fight in Rizin was the funniest fight I've ever watched.

my fav part of this press conference was when the reporter asks Chael something and Tito interrupts saying something stupid and Chael says "tell us another jackal story with Christopher Walken and a mane and a lion"

Chael punked him so bad in that press conference

Palhares drops Miller
Jumps onto the cage screaming and flexing
Miller recovers and gets to his feet
Herb pulls Palhares off the cage
Tells him the fight wasn't stopped
Palhares almost loses because he gassed celebrating

It was comedy gold
Palhares is about as dumb as a caveman

In hindsight it is not so funny, but when it happened I really did LOL hard.

giphy.gif

What video where you on about here? There's been a lot but I'll go with conceive believe achieve shut the F up by bisping.

Anything with Bisping and Rockhold is right at the top of my funny list, especially conceive, believe, achieve.

<28>

This was the video

Conor and Nates Fox Sports Live interview was the most unintentionally funny moment ever lol

Haha the best part was

Conor: "His last fight was a decision"
Nate: "Against a normal sized human being"

maxresdefault.jpg

Raging Al vs the whole UFC crowd. BOO ME?!

I remembered one moment in PRIDE, they mocking Wanderlei Silva on the big screen, when Shogun hugs Wanderlei from behind in a casualness on their training, then they zoom this moment and Wand put his hands on the head lol... I didn't find the video yet.

Back