Funeral gilf

I was at a funeral reception last weekend. There was a pretty older lady who came up to me and started talking. She was an old family friend, she knew me when i was 4-7 years old. She was doing the whole "my my you've gown up havent you" thing. She talked to me the whole time i was there, often about sex. Cupped my ass and kissed my cheek when i left.

Did not smash, i am happily married but ive felt like driving by the funeral reception place every night just in case.

Funeral gilfs rule #funeralgilfs

You blew it. Grief is Natures most powerful aphrodisiac.

probably the only time we're not gona ask for a pic of said female

kathy-jacobs-si-swimsuit-01-bikini.jpg

The elderly are quite horny generally. Unfortunately they smell like piss and look like shit otherwise I'd say go for it.

I hope my wife looks like that when we're old but I imagine my dick won't work so I probably won't give a shit.
Go pinch an old woman’s skin. It’s like a really warm fruit roll up that you’ve left in your pants pocket all day. Kind of gross.

Ever seen “yes man”? The old lady bj will make your toes curl

She probably has mad hj skills

Grip of a orangutan

I was at a funeral reception last weekend. There was a pretty older lady who came up to me and started talking. She was an old family friend, she knew me when i was 4-7 years old. She was doing the whole "my my you've gown up havent you" thing. She talked to me the whole time i was there, often about sex. Cupped my ass and kissed my cheek when i left.

Did not smash, i am happily married but ive felt like driving by the funeral reception place every night just in case.

Funeral gilfs rule #funeralgilfs

So confused. So she was attending the funeral reception or was she working there? Otherwise, why would you expect to see her again if you drive by there?

Back