Full footage between every round of Justin Gaethje’s corner in the Ferguson fight

Wittman and his corner earned every bit of that 30-50% or whatever they got from Justin's payday. Not just for the jjob they did in the corner but also for the job they did in camp getting him ready for Tony on short notice. Fucking clinic, and i'm a Tony fan. Tony has to step his game up, full stop. Evolve or go extinct.

Last edited:
Wittman and his corner earned every bit of that 30-50% or whatever they got from Justin's payday. Not just for the jjob they did in the corner but also for the job they did in camp getting him ready for Tony on short notice. Fucking clinic, and i'm a Tony fan. Tony has to step his game up, full stop. Evolve or go extinct.

Although Tony would most likely benefit from a new camp/coaches, it's hard to teach an old dog new tricks.

there are so many pros and cons of fighting in empty arenas. this is one of the pros. exceptional audio.

Awesome - I enjoyed that. Gaethje has a great corner that calmed him down and provided sound advice. Simple advice that Gaethje could use.

Although Tony would most likely benefit from a new camp/coaches, it's hard to teach an old dog new tricks.

Some of the best advice Trevor have Justin in the fight, which we saw in the vid in the op, was when he told him and kept telling him to take 10% off his punches and attacks.

If Tony could implement that type of approach. Be more measured and calculated. Use his jab and length more instead of wading in face first, it might do him some good. But trying to take some of the aggression out of a dog might be just as, if not harder than just teaching a dog a new trick.

Back