Front Row Brian: UFC Looking At Werdum vs Cain II & Aldo vs McGregor 5th December

TtfCbtV.gif

One month earlier thank god

Fuck that I had the belief Fedor shouldnt get the immediate shot at Werdum but if they are desperate enough to give it to Cain then I would rather see the Fedor fight

If they want to make a bullshit play. I prefer this too then.
Bunch of fckn clowns at the ufc might as well do this then.

I'd like to see JDS vs Werdum 2 tbh, why is JDS not so active anymore?

It's an interesting question because doesn't UFC normally give the heavier belts the top billing? But I think everyone is more interested in McGregor vs Aldo, so maybe this would be the first time where a lighter belt gets it.

They need Ronda on the card too.

Easy. conor vs aldo will main event bc it will be champion vs champion. boom. Thanks ufc

What happened to the welterweights? I thought they were on for Dec 5? And why is Cain getting a rematch? He will beat Werdum at normal altitude and hold up the division again with his litany of injuries. And like someone mentioned earlier its not like hes a major draw. Hell I would say he behind DJ as the worst drawing champ. HW should not be barely cracking 300k in PPV buys

Wouldnt doubt it given all the undeserving title shots the UFC has been handing out.

Rules are that Cain fights everybody at least twice - no skimping on the rules.

The UFC sure knows how to destroy a weight class. Anybody else in the Top 5 deserves the next shot before Cain.

Isn't Weidman supposed to be on the December PPV?

McGregor/Aldo
Werdum/Cain
Weidman/Rockhold

To fill a stadium

Can you imagine the heavyweight title fight being co-main!

Although I don't really like front row Brian, the other day he was accusing Ronda of taking steroids; a pathetic attempt to get some publicity

lol at Werdum vs Cain.

UFC will look awful if that fight goes through.

How the fuck will they promote it?

I wonder if they'll use Sea Level Cain as a advertising grab.

Because it's literally the only thing they can market him for in this fight.

Damn another instant rematch? I wouldn't be surprised that no matter the outcome in the Aldo/Conor fight that'll be another instant rematch as well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back