Front Row Brian: UFC Looking At Werdum vs Cain II & Aldo vs McGregor 5th December

No way. Just no. Cain does not deserve a rematch, he needs at least 1 fight to get a rematch after being destroyed the way he was on the feet and the ground. And hes a absolutely terrible champion, who else has held a title for so long and fought so little?

Hope it does happen in Dec 5th in Dallas. I expect to see RDA vs Cerrone as the other title fight on the card though.

If you want to win a belt in the UFC, you have to beat the champ twice :/

Cain should have a couple of fights before getting nother title shot. This is just too soon.

Oh, FRB now putting the word rumor into his tweets...

Broken clocks are world famous for being right twice a day.

i honestly think werdum is a bad style matchup for cain and always have
the only time cain can strike with him is in the beginning of the first werdum since starts slow sometimes maybe he can try to jds him or something but i see him eating knees there idk man cain should have taken another fight first

Why does Cain get an immediate rematch? He only defended twice... I hope that doesn't turn out to be true.

It's not a rematch, Sea Level Cain didn't lose his belt. I think technically Werdum is still the challenger in this fight.

Wow

So desperate to get Cain back as the champ, he doesn't deserve a rematch

Either Fedor or AA

Cain should fight Browne.

Lol wtf Fedor ?????

Fedor should be scheduled to fight Henderson and nobody above.

Cain getting title shot is ridiculous tho.

Stipe vs Arlovski for next shot.

The Mexican market isnt even that interested. Their last fight didnt break 500k ppvs

Really don't understand why Cain is getting an immediate title shot. I like Cain and want to see him back in a title fight soon, but it isn't fair that guys like Arlovski and Miocic have been winning contender fights while Cain gets dominated and finished by Werdum, then gets a rematch and they're back in line again. Cain should have to win at least one fight first surely. It's not as if he had made 7-10 defences like Anderson or GSP or Jones or Aldo. 2 defences shouldnt earn you immediate rematch status.

Fuck that I had the belief Fedor shouldnt get the immediate shot at Werdum but if they are desperate enough to give it to Cain then I would rather see the Fedor fight

UFC really showing they want Cain as the champ. its getting really pathetic at this point.

Obviously the FW GOAT.

It's an interesting question because doesn't UFC normally give the heavier belts the top billing? But I think everyone is more interested in McGregor vs Aldo, so maybe this would be the first time where a lighter belt gets it.

They need Ronda on the card too.

It's an interesting question because doesn't UFC normally give the heavier belts the top billing? But I think everyone is more interested in McGregor vs Aldo, so maybe this would be the first time where a lighter belt gets it.

Barao fought Faber in the main event (when he was considered the #1 p4p) and Aldo was the co-main fight. And obviously Conor main evented the fight over Lawler.

Back