From first-person view do you look small to yourself?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bigorexia. Watch the documentary. The man looks at food as just being fuel for his body...obviously out of his wits.

Viewing food as fuel is not the definition of bigorexia. That's called being a serious athlete.

I frequently receive comments regarding my stature and thus never think of myself that way.

Viewing food as fuel is not the definition of bigorexia. That's called being a serious athlete.

Isn't that what food is? we eat to live, not vice versa (is what my mum always says when I'm rummaging through the cupboards :icon_chee)

I feel small whenever I am at the strip club and talking face-to-face with women's boobs.

I always feel small. Maybe that's cause I am small though.

Yes, I do seem small. But switching to third person view fixes that right up.

i know what you mean, when i look my self in the mirror i look normal, then i see my self on pictures, and am like "wow"...

I think the real question we should be asking ourselves is "Do I look small from a second person plural perspective?"

There's a big difference between viewing food as fuel, and viewing food as just fuel.

There's a big difference between viewing food as fuel, and viewing food as just fuel.

Well, sure, but bigorexia is a body dysmorphic disorder, so how one views food is polluted by how one views one's own body as inadequate and "unmuscular." But viewing food as just fuel does not necessarily mean the person in question is suffering from bigorexia. I would also contend that viewing food as just fuel is not in and of itself a destructive psychological tendency; though that's admittedly a pretty baseless and assumptive claim on my part.

Well, sure, but bigorexia is a body dysmorphic disorder, so how one views food is polluted by how one views one's own body as inadequate and "unmuscular." But viewing food as just fuel does not necessarily mean the person in question is suffering from bigorexia. I would also contend that viewing food as just fuel is not in and of itself a destructive psychological tendency; though that's admittedly a pretty baseless and assumptive claim on my part.

No disagreement here.

You shut your whore mouth.

Shhh, only dreams now.

tumblr_lv8ean1fGg1qbcq69.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back