'Friend' stole my PSN and money - her dad tries to initiate a fight

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is your PS3. This is your PS3 on drugs.

Any questions?

Seriously man, as Axe Murderer said cut her out of your life. It's just going to get worse. You can't help people like that unless she helps herself.

Superbly written.

This might be a good early nominee for thread of the year. It seriously inspired me.

Uppercuts, for everyone.....

... you included ts

All I read was PS3.

latest

So hes a snitch, a junkie and a liar

It appears that way.

I don't care at all about the snitch part. Not even a little.

But why bother coming for advice on sherdog if you're going to lie to get the opinions you want?

Anyway. I have less and less sympathy for TS. Part of me wonders if he didn't pretend or make up the whole thing like she said. Basically I don't believe or disbelieve anything he or she said.

Dark times my friend. Dark times.

Don't let drug addicts borrow shit, mayne. Come'on. If you're in H town you know that rule as good as anyone.

I know, but the thing is - she helped me out the day before and that day (the day she stole my stuff) as well. She helped me get stuff for my withdrawal, and I'd been friends with her for many, many years. She never did anything before to backstab me, she actually 'liked' me for years, so unfortunately, I thought I could trust her and I was wrong.

Unfortunate. Nothing is going to come from this. I guess she's getting away with it and now I'm going to look like the bad guy even though she's the one who stole my shit, once got one of her ex bfs put in the hospital, had somebody shot once, etc, but I'm the bad guy here.

I tried to talk some sense into her. I told her to keep the money, just give me back my PlayStation 'cause I poured tons of money into that thing and she had the nerve to say she never got my PSN at all and that she was never over. She lied just like that.

It's ridiculous. A girl I had trusted for years, never did anything to hurt me, out of nowhere fucks me right over. What's most upsetting is that I lost someone who was like a little sister to me, but apparently, I was nothing to her. All just a fucking game to her.

She's cut all ties with her old, REAL friends, now she's only going to have her drug friends that don't give a fuck about her. I guess she can enjoy being a bagchaser for the rest of her life since she mostly dates people for dope in the first place.

Heroin is bad mkay. So on top of being a junkie you a snitch as well.

Yes. You were nothing to her. Why is that surprising? Everything is nothing next to the drugs.

Oh, so I'm a snitch because someone stole my money and my PSN? I should've just let it go because that would be the 'cool' thing to do?

No, sorry, bud. That's not how it works.

I didn't 'snitch' and say there was bad shit in that house (drugs). I could've, but I didn't.

I also tell the cop that she (A) has tons of drugs in her basement, such as heroin & meth (she's addicted to both), and I feel like a bit of a bitch ass snitch for it, but I wanted my goddamn PSN, dammit!

So did you tell them or not?

This story was all kinds of fail.

Mostly because you flat out tell everyone you are mad because a girl you were trying to get Heroin from stole your playstation.

Reading any further = a waste of time.

Your story clearly says you told the cops that she had h and meth in her house.

I meant that part about my uncle who is a narcotics officer or whatever, but I guess I misplaced the spelling.

Give me a break, man. I overdid the amount of characters in use and fucked it up a little bit, lol.

I never actually THE cops because I don't want her to go to jail. I don't. Because even with the drug addiction, the lying, etc, that she's done over so many years, she's never been that way with me. She was always straight up with me, and with all this shit going on, she's had a terrible life, so I don't want to make it worse by putting her in jail or something.

I'm saying if I really wanted to, I could call my uncle and get her investigated, but what sucks is that, the way I know her over so, so many years, she's actually a sweet person. It was really, really surprising she would do this to me and it kinda hurts because I loved her a lot as a friend.

It's whatever though. She's only digging herself in a deeper hole.

And the heroin thing, I only did it twice and I've slowed down A LOT on the Morphine pills I usually take throughout the week. I've slowly been weening myself off of them. It's the withdrawal I've been trying to avoid, but very soon, I'm going to have to just throw all the pills away and just go through the withdrawal, cold turkey, and it's going to be brutal. I'm so not looking forward to it.

Soon, I will have a clean life, will go back to school, will hopefully do college, and will lead a normal life. Especially after today, it really make me rethink everything because of what she did. I never really wanted to drop to her level, I'm already really low in life but I don't want to go THAT far down.

I'm simply sick of the bullshit and the drama. This is actually the first time I've ever bought anything off of the street and I figured a very close friend would help me out. She did twice, but after that, I guess I was just another easy target to fuck over in her eyes. I saw that girl like she was family, always had her back, but to her, I was nothing.

I don't give a fuck her, her family or anybody says. Her brother would be fucking ashamed of her and I know it because the guy used to spend months at a time at my place because he hated his family. While he was at my place, he loved it because he felt like he had a real family. I miss the guy. I know for a fact that if he was still alive, his sister wouldn't be the way she is.

I meant that part about my uncle who is a narcotics officer or whatever, but I guess I misplaced the spelling.

Give me a break, man. I overdid the amount of characters in use and fucked it up a little bit, lol.

I never actually THE cops because I don't want her to go to jail. I don't. Because even with the drug addiction, the lying, etc, that she's done over so many years, she's never been that way with me. She was always straight up with me, and with all this shit going on, she's had a terrible life, so I don't want to make it worse by putting her in jail or something.

I'm saying if I really wanted to, I could call my uncle and get her investigated, but what sucks is that, the way I know her over so, so many years, she's actually a sweet person. It was really, really surprising she would do this to me and it kinda hurts because I loved her a lot as a friend.

It's whatever though. She's only digging herself in a deeper hole.

And the heroin thing, I only did it twice and I've slowed down A LOT on the Morphine pills I usually take throughout the week. I've slowly been weening myself off of them. It's the withdrawal I've been trying to avoid, but very soon, I'm going to have to just throw all the pills away and just go through the withdrawal, cold turkey, and it's going to be brutal. I'm so not looking forward to it.

Soon, I will have a clean life, will go back to school, will hopefully do college, and will lead a normal life. Especially after today, it really make me rethink everything because of what she did. I never really wanted to drop to her level, I'm already really low in life but I don't want to go THAT far down.

I'm simply sick of the bullshit and the drama. This is actually the first time I've ever bought anything off of the street and I figured a very close friend would help me out. She did twice, but after that, I guess I was just another easy target to fuck over in her eyes. I saw that girl like she was family, always had her back, but to her, I was nothing.

I don't give a fuck her, her family or anybody says. Her brother would be fucking ashamed of her and I know it because the guy used to spend months at a time at my place because he hated his family. While he was at my place, he loved it because he felt like he had a real family. I miss the guy. I know for a fact that if he was still alive, his sister wouldn't be the way she is.

Getting her thrown in jail sounds like it would be doing her a favor. Forcing her to get her life together. unless this is a third strike

So did you tell them or not?

Not the actual cops that were there, no.

I meant to write that I could tell my uncle who is a narcotics officer. But there were so many characters and I had to delete a lot of shit and it got all fucky. Maybe I'll revise it later.

I didn't tell the cops that were there because I didn't want them to investigate her like that. She has enough problems as it is and I don't want to be the one that could end up getting her busted and put behind bars or something like that.

She may have fucked me over, but I don't want to ruin her life because of it. As ridiculous as it sounds, I'll always have a place my heart for her.

Keep flaming away, guys.

Honestly 209. If she did my dirty like that I'd just pay some kids 200$ to brick her car, house and maybe even place of work.

Lol. I've never met a junkie I could trust. I don't even believe your story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back