'Friend' stole my PSN and money - her dad tries to initiate a fight

Status
Not open for further replies.

That209

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Bit of a long read, but please, read it all before you reply. It would be much appreciated.

I am royally pissed off.

She came over at about 4-5 AM and we were just hanging out for a little bit, and she asked if she can borrow my PS3 and I said sure. Now, I've known this girl since she was 8 years old.

Her brother passed away around that time (suicide) and since then I was always a close friend to her, or like an older brother. I always watched out for her. Had her back. No matter what.

She's been struggling with drugs for quite a few years now but I don't judge her about it whatsoever. I know that struggle all too well.

That day, she was actually supposed to help me get some stuff

She came over around 4-5 AM and gave me some percocets to hold me off for a little bit. They helped a little, but not that much. She then asked not long after if she could borrow my PS3 and I said sure. You know, what harm could it be since I've known this girl for so many years, been close with her for a very long time, etc.

So I let her borrow my PS3 and a few hours later she tells me to walk over because she'll give me a 'point' of H (H means heroin) to help more with the withdrawal. She gave it to me for free, because she seemed to just be nice like that and because "I was like a brother to her," or at least that's what she'd say.

I gave her 140 bucks to get more for later. She said she'll have it by 8-9 AM and that she'll bring it to me. Alright, cool. So I walk back home, use the stuff she gave me to help stop the horrible withdrawals and it worked.

A few hours later, I message her on Facebook and ask something along the lines of, "So what's going down? Am I meeting you somewhere for this? what's the deal?" and then I tried to send another message about something else and then it says the message cannot be delivered.

At first I thought it was just Facebook acting up like it does sometimes. So I click 'try again', doesn't work. So I click to go to her profile and it says the page is unavailable. Which means she either deactivated her account or blocked me.

So I got a friend to check her profile and there she is. So she actually blocked me for some reason.

So I'm thinking.. "Shit, did she just steal my 140 bucks and my PlayStation?"

I talk to a friend (known him for about 15+ years, he was also close with her because of the same reasons as I) and I decided to head over to his place. I go to his place, and we then walk over to her place, not far from where he lives.

When we get there, she had just pulled up in her dads truck (her dad is straight up insane) and I decided to just sit off in a distance, well across the street, just chatting with my buddy. I see her get out of the truck and I call over to her (let's call her "A") - "Hey, A, where's my PlayStation?"

She IMMEDIATELY runs inside her house, and shortly after, her dad pulls out of the driveway and starts randomly talking shit to me like he's done for many years because he's a piece of shit that nobody likes, not even his own son liked him and many believe the father is the reason the son committed suicide due to physical abuse for many years.

So her father pulls out of the driveway and drives up close to the curb where I'm at and starts talking shit. He said something about me 'stalking' her, even though I was only across the street for like 5 mins tops. And I told him, "She has my PlayStation and I want it back" and it was basically in one ear and out the other, he continues talking shit to me. I then tell him, "She has stolen some of my property and I want it back".

He keeps going and going. He then says, "I will rip your head off, your brother and your dads" and I literally laughed and said that my brother would knock him out. And his dumb looking wife/girlfriend said some shit like she's married to Kratos or something, "Did you just say you'd know him out?" with a big, ugly smile on her hillbilly looking face.

And the guy immediately gets out of his broke ass truck, walks up to me (guys is like 2 inches shorter than me, fat, and looks like Tank Abbott, only he wishes he was Tank Abbott) and starts talking shit. Again, I tell him that she has my PlayStation, which is now, to me, considered stolen property, and he pushes me. This guy is extremely weak for the way he looks, he pushes me and it only moves me back like an inch.

When he did, I immediately slid my right foot, into position that if he throws a punch, I'll be ready. And so I repeat the same thing again, she stole my PlayStation, as well as my 140 bucks"

The guy basically just walks away after this, and at that point, I'm fucking livid. Wish I flatlined the motherfucker right there.

The cops happen to drive up the road shortly after and I wave them over. The cop stops and I explain the story about how she has my PlayStation and my money, and the cop eventually goes inside the house and asks questions. The cop eventually comes back outside and tells me there's nothing they can do without a warrant.

I also tell the cop that she (A) has tons of drugs in her basement, such as heroin & meth (she's addicted to both), and I feel like a bit of a bitch ass snitch for it, but I wanted my goddamn PSN, dammit!

Shit out of luck. Which is complete BS. I guess you're allowed to steal people's stuff and that's OK now.

I go to my friends house (the one I was with the whole time) and start talking to her on Facebook and she has the fucking gall to say that it never happened. That she never showed up to my house at 4-5 AM and she doesn't have my PSN or my money, she never did. The fact she had the nerve to lie about that really pissed me off.

I basically just lit her up on Facebook then. She kept saying how I'm a snitch and how she's going to go to jail and that snitches like me should watch their back. I just laughed and said, "or else what? you're going to get your drug dealers after me? go ahead, get those kids after me and I'll get grown men after them" and that shut her the fuck down. Because seriously, she knows that I can back myself up a million times better than she can.

She kept saying she's going to go to jail because of me. And I told her, I promised her, that she won't go to jail because the cops have literally nothing on her. They have nothing on her, unless I want them to, basically, because my narcotic cop uncle can easily get a warrant and bust her and heroin banging boyfriend and they'd be fucked right over.

But I told her I don't want to do that. It doesn't have to be like that. It can be easier than that, all she has to do is give me my PSN & my money back, or give me my PSN and the drugs (that were supposed to be mine) she bought.

Sadly, she again says that none of that ever happened. That she was never at my place. That she never got money from me and that she never got my PSN.

What's ridiculous, is, basically all of her old friends cut ties with her, they hate her guts, her brothers old friends all despise her (myself and the guy I was with included) were the only ones that were still friends with her. I thought I could trust her, but she cut those ties as well. She cut ties with basically all her old REAL friends. The people that actually care about her.

She did it all for drugs. Technically, she did it for the drugs that were meant for me to help my opiate withdrawal. So she likely went and bought meth or heroin, or both with the money I gave her. And may have sold my PSN (gave her like 8 games, as well as an hdmi cable and controller and USB for the controller) for more money to get drugs, or simply traded it to a dealer or something for a couple points of heroin.
So. this girl I have known for most of her life, and me being one of her few real, caring friends left.. she stole 140 bucks from me and my PS3 along with like 8 games or more. I paid full price for that PSN when it came out, so she basically stole 600-700 bucks from or so if you think about it.

What pisses me off is that I trusted her and that she had helped me just a few hours before, as well as the day before. Everything was perfectly fine. We talked all night the night before, everything was cool, you know? she helped me out with the withdrawal, etc. but today, she steals all my stuff.

It annoys me that when I called her name, she literally ran into her house, avoiding me. And her dad comes over trying to fight. What's hilarious is that he says he'd rip my brothers head off, even though he's actually scared of my brother. Motherfucker called and started shooting off to my bro, and my bro gave him the address and everything and told him to come by (her idiot dad actually asked for the address) and my bro gave it to him, and then her dad just says, "fuck off" and that was it. How pathetic is that?

I'm extremely pissed off about this, but not only about the money and the PSN, but the fact that I feel I lost someone who I once considered a very good friend. I was able to depend on her to help me out from time-to-time, then one day it changed. She never was the most trustworthy with other people, but she never, EVER, pulled any BS like this with me.

What makes it even funnier is that this girl 'liked' me for years, but I never dated her because I knew she'd just cheat on me. But I still kept her as a close friend. I loved her as a friend.

It's pretty upsetting she would do that to me of all people.

Now, I guess I won't be getting my PS3 back, and I'm DEFINITELY not getting my money back since she spent it all, obviously.

What's funny is that she called me an opiate addict, even though she's addicted to heroin AND meth and actually started using drugs like a year or two before me and has only gotten worse and worse. A drug addict judging a drug addict? yeah, makes sense.

Yaaaaaa cliffs would be cool.

Did you fight him?

With all that said, what would you guys do?

I have no idea what to do. I don't want to have to lose out on my PS3 that I had for 6+ years or so that I still play online with some friends. I'd really like to have it back but it seems impossible right now.

I'm really thinking about getting her ass thrown in jail since my uncle is a narcotics cop and she always had a bunch of heroin, meth and paraphernalia laying around. I could easily get her fucked right over. Just a matter of timing.

At the same time I don't want her in jail or anything like that, I don't know how this shit works.

What sucks is that she makes the bad decisions, but deep down, after all the years I've known her, I know that deep down she really is a sweet girl.

I really sucks that I've lost a friend who I was close to for so many years over something so stupid. All she had to do was help me out and the deal was that I was to give her some personals as well. I can't believe she did this to me of all people.

It's times like this that I wish I was still with my ex because my ex would've beat the living shit out of her.

So, what do, Sherbrahs? what do?

So you can't trust a junkie? Wow.

And you clearly have major issues yourself.

Yaaaaaa cliffs would be cool.

Did you fight him?

Nah, I was very close to, though.

If he tried to put his hands on me again, I know damn well that I would've. It wouldn't have even been a fight. This short, fat idiot has probably been KO'd so many times in life. I'm willing to bet he has a glass jaw. I would've just taken him down and pounded his head into the ground or just broken his arm.

I know I may sound like I'm some sort of bad ass on the internet, but seriously, anybody on this forum could've laid him out if they wanted to. The only reason I didn't is because cops kept continuously driving up and down the street for some reason.

I fucking hate that guy. If I see him again, I'm going to tell him to get out of his broke ass truck and see what he's got. I'll have him kissing my shoes in no time.

What you should do is get some treatment and stop hanging with junkies.

Yeah screw that crap, you're an idiot. Cut your loses and cut her off as well, you'll never see your ps or money again. I can't stand people who steal.

She sounds trashy, ghetto, and poor. Let that be a lesson to never be around poor people.

In all seriousness your 'friend' sounds like a terrible human being and has everything she deserves coming to her. Should've just thrown her ass in jail.

TS, I do feel bad for you. I do.

But honestly? Shame on you. Her friends cut her off for a reason and you knew damn well she's an addict. Why do you think you're some special butterfly to be spared her manipulative behavior? You should have seen this coming miles away and years ago.

Say goodbye to her, your PS, and your money. You got burned. Move on and get some actual helpf for your own drug problem. Heroin for withdrawal is usually not a winning strategy.

Dark times my friend. Dark times.

Don't let drug addicts borrow shit, mayne. Come'on. If you're in H town you know that rule as good as anyone.

Nothing lower than a junkie but a snitch
Congrats on being both

Oh, so I'm a snitch because someone stole my money and my PSN? I should've just let it go because that would be the 'cool' thing to do?

No, sorry, bud. That's not how it works.

I didn't 'snitch' and say there was bad shit in that house (drugs). I could've, but I didn't. I don't want her arrested. She may have fucked me over real bad but I still do care about her as a friend. She's been through a lot and I can understand the stupid decisions she makes when backstabbing some friends. I could've easily messed her shit up real bad by telling cops about what's really going on in there but I didn't.

I said that she stole my PSN. Her dad already knows she's on drugs, so that's why I mentioned that she stole my money as well to him. But the guy's an idiot and thinks his daughter is an angel and every male in the world is satan just trying to sleep with her.

What was I supposed to do? boot the door in and grab my shit? break in her house? yeah, real smart!

Let's see how you react when someone steals nearly 600-700 bucks worth of your stuff. Oh well, you'd just walk home with a smile on your face, right? with all the physical copies (games) as well as digital downloads, that's a lot of money, a long with the other 140 (and another 20 that I helped her get a cab a few hours earlier from my place and back). Yeah, you'd be pretty irritated as well.

Oh, so I'm a snitch because someone stole my money and my PSN?

Don't respond to that shit. He's trying to rustle you.

PS: I thought this thread was about a PSN, like, your Playstation Network user. Not the actual PS3 it self. Weirdly enough my PSN is worth four time as much as my PS3 / PS4 given all the data on it.

Your story clearly says you told the cops that she had h and meth in her house.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back