'Friend' stole my PSN and money - her dad tries to initiate a fight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly 209. If she did my dirty like that I'd just pay some kids 200$ to brick her car, windows and maybe even place of work.

Lol, as I was leaving, I told my friend that every time we drive past her place, we're egging it or something to that extent.

Maybe one of these days I'll see her in public and I'll confront her about it. If she has the nerve to lie about it in person, then there's no hope in hell for her.

She originally asked if she could borrow my PS4, but I let her borrow the PS3 instead. If I let her borrow the PS4 and she pulled this shit, I seriously would've just walked straight in the house, grabbed my console and probably flushed her meth down the fucking toilet and told her to fuck off.

Lol. I've never met a junkie I could trust. I don't even believe your story.

In some weird and bastardized way....Junkies can be more trustworthy than normal folk.

You've just gotta hold the fix above their heads until they do what you want.

She originally asked if she could borrow my PS4, but I let her borrow the PS3 instead. If I let her borrow the PS4 and she pulled this shit, I seriously would've just walked straight in the house, grabbed my console and probably flushed her meth down the fucking toilet and told her to fuck off.

Oh man. If this was about your PS4 I might even be joining in with the people talking shit to you. Don't ever lend that out.

That PS3 was probably pawned off. I think you can call the cops and get it back from the pawn shop.

You've written the equivalent number of sentences as a Shakespearean tragedy.

In some weird and bastardized way....Junkies can be more trustworthy than normal folk.

You've just gotta hold the fix above their heads until they do what you want.

Oh man. If this was about your PS4 I might even be joining in with the people talking shit to you. Don't ever lend that out.

Lol. Fuckers are always telling some bullshit sob story about how shit is rough. How they just need a few bucks for some milk or there kids need whatever. It's all bullshit. They just want money for their heroin. This fucking guy 209 claims to only have done heroin twice. Lol that's fucking bullshit. Dude will be shooting up in his eye in a few years.

Lol. I've never met a junkie I could trust. I don't even believe your story.

I take 6 pills out of every 2 weeks.

I don't go out and buy a bunch of shit every single day and waste hundreds and hundreds of dollars.

In this thread, this is the first time I've ever actually went out and paid for anything because I don't trust anybody. I trusted her because I knew her for so long and we were actually close friends, but I guess you can't even trust close friends that you saw as a sister, and in her words, saying that I'm like a brother.

Guess it's all a lie though. All personal gain.

This will be my last week taking pills. I know most won't believe me but I'm done with it. It's too depressing and I'm sick of living this way and being looked down on by everybody and considered a piece of shit when really, I'm actually a nice guy and you would never know that I have an opiate addiction unless I told you.

There's people out there that would rob their own mother to get their fix. With me, I keep it more controlled. It's an addiction, but it's not something I do every single day. I'd only done the heroin twice, and that was the only time I planned on doing it because my prescription comes back next Tuesday and I'm fucking finished with it once it's up.

You and others won't believe it. But it's whatever. I'll be clean in the next week and I can promise myself that. That's all that matters.

I'm a bitch, getting all teary writing this shit. Some of you guys just don't know how hard addiction really is. It has already ruined my life and I want to change. I'm sick of relying on this and not having a real family, or my own woman anymore.

/personal shit.

Mods may as well close it here.

So a junkie comes in and says "hey can I borrow your expensive electronics?"

You say "sure, and heres $140 too"

Why did you even let her take it? why not tell her to play it at your house, why does she need it at her house? why cant you buy your own drugs?

Why did you even let her take it? why not tell her to play it at your house, why does she need it at her house? why cant you buy your own drugs?

Didn't think of it that way lol .

My dear TS.

Do yourself a favour and stop lying to us. You told us that some percs and one hit of H was not enough for your withdrawal, and then you ordered $140 more...and you want us to believe that you only take one pill every two to three days.

If you can't see your own problem, you're not going to get better. You don't seem ready.

As a recovering heroin addict myself, ive heard this story a million times.

Im over three months clean and im not looking back. Chalk it up as a lesson learned and move on.

And quit the shit bro. Seriously there is a huge world out there to expereince. Heroin is an epidemic. Ive lost friends watched people die infront of me, been I. And out of jail for years. Just got out in october again. Lost most my friends and family. Its not worth it.

^^

Honestly wish you the best of luck in your recovery.

My dear TS.

Do yourself a favour and stop lying to us. You told us that some percs and one hit of H was not enough for your withdrawal, and then you ordered $140 more...and you want us to believe that you only take one pill every two to three days.

If you can't see your own problem, you're not going to get better. You don't seem ready.

Bingo.

Did you read the whole thread?

I've known this chick since we were little kids. She came to my house, gave me some percocets to help with the withdrawal because she knows how opiate addiction feels. While she was here (on my doorstep having a cigarette with me) she asks if she can borrow my PS3 because she doesn't own any gaming systems, since I've known her for a very, very, very long time, I thought I could trust her because she was like a little sister to me. We were very close. It wasn't like I met this girl a few months ago or something and we were drug buddies, no, we were very close, like family. Even before drugs, we used to hang out all the time.

I told her I wanted to get a bit more of the H to hold me over for the weekend until I get the precrip on Tuesday. So I give her $140 and she asked me if she can use a little bit of it for personals, and since I knew her since we were little kids, I said sure, especially because she had helped me out to begin with.

I say sure, and she tells me to come over a little bit later so I can grab a 'point' for free, so I do, and she tells me she'll get me the rest around 8-9 AM and she'll bring it to my house, so I say OK and go back home,

Around 8-9, I message her and ask her what's going down? are things going to work out or what? what's the deal? and she doesn't reply. Turns out she blocked me and I don't know why.

Over so many years, we were close friends and I felt I could trust her. Yes, she's a drug addict, but me and her were always close and not once did we ever have an issue with each other.

So knowing she blocked me after a friend told me he still has her on his FB, I got upset and realized that, basically, she's screwing me over, after so many fucking years, her and I being like family, I can't believe she's fucking ME over.

I go to her place, ask if I can have my PSN back, and she literally runs into the house. By the time, I knew, 100%, she ripped me off and it kinda hurt because of our history together. It was painful. Drug addict or not, not all drug addicts are like this, but unfortunately she is. To the point that she'd steal my PSN after I let her fucking borrow it because I saw her as family and gave her that $140 to get US drugs, but she kept it for herself, along with the PSN, which she probably sold for more drugs or something.

We're both addicts, but she fell way worse than I did and ever will. I didn't expect it because of our history together, I know her so damn well and I never expected something like this from her. I could see her doing it to some random asshole but not to me, someone who has known her basically her entire life, grew up with her, helped her through one of, if not the toughest time of her life (losing her actual brother to suicide).

So yesterday we were cool, earlier today we were cool, then out of nowhere, it's like I don't matter anymore. Like she snapped her fingers and that was that. All those years, and that's that.

It hurts because it's like losing a family member, that's basically it.

She isn't some girl I met a short while ago and was just "some nice guy" that gave her my PS3 to borrow and, "Oh, here have some money so you can get fucked up as well," I let her borrow the PS3 because I trusted her like I did for many years and never had an issue, and the money was for US and the other time I gave her money, it was perfectly fine. She followed through no problem.

Is that too hard to understand?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back