Friend Of Mine Has Dropped A Lot Of Weight Without Explanation

Are his pupils extremely tiny any time you hang out?
But then again, hes your friend. What do YOU suspect it is, any big changes in his life?

He does drugs and doesn't eat while not around you. He only hangs out with you after doing drugs and hes eating a lot because he hasn't eaten in awhile. Trust me I know. His indifference also suggests drug use

This.

I've known people on heroin who would eat like straight up pigs when they were around people, but that's pretty much it.

You eat one big meal a day, but nothing else, and you're going to lose weight fast.

10 stone = 140 pounds
2.2 pounds = 1kg
So 140 pounds is 63.6kg

Confirmed your friend is a Manlet

We perceive how people eat differently than how they usually eat. Everyone has that skinny friend who seems to eat everything in site, but that's not how it works. If this guy has lost 28 pounds (from a starting point of an already narrow 140 pounds), he can't possibly be eating as much as the OP suggests.

This. Everyone thinks I eat a lot but that's because I plan for big meals. When I'm going out to a restaurant I'm not really eating much the rest of the day.

no age no height no info

if he is grown and over 1.70 cm and weighs 50 kg, then fuck he is ill.

Maybe meth

This. Everyone thinks I eat a lot but that's because I plan for big meals. When I'm going out to a restaurant I'm not really eating much the rest of the day.

People make that assumption all the time.

"Every time I go out with Steve, he eats so much food! I don't understand how he's so fit!"

Because Steve ate a big lunch to load up for his afternoon workout. Then he had a small, protein dense dinner and that's all he's eaten today.

People make that assumption all the time.

"Every time I go out with Steve, he eats so much food! I don't understand how he's so fit!"

Because Steve ate a big lunch to load up for his afternoon workout. Then he had a small, protein dense dinner and that's all he's eaten today.

Right. While the other person is eating three full meals a day, plus snacking throughout the day without exercising.

All things point to demon possession. Get a priest, quick.

Sounds like a gypsy brushed his face with the back of his hand in a parking lot and said the word "Thinner"

he has one of those ass worms

A couple of years ago a friend of mine, a co-worker, also began loosing weight without much reasoning, he eventually went to the doctor and found out he had stomach cancer. Died 6 months later.
He was 36.... Hopefully its not the same case as your friend

A couple of years ago a friend of mine, a co-worker, also began loosing weight without much reasoning, he eventually went to the doctor and found out he had stomach cancer. Died 6 months later.
He was 36.... Hopefully its not the same case as your friend

Damn, that sucks.

Back