5. Cormier
6. Barnett
7. Werdum
8. Murr
9. Nog
10. Hunt

WHhQ6.gif

I support this.

Sergei and Rogers >>>>>> Mitrione and Herman, IMO.

Hell, Werdum murked Nelson not too long ago.

Maybe Sergei and Rogers were something few years ago, but where are they now?
Sergei fought John Delgado (who is he?) in Russia and Rogers only wins in last two years were 40 years old Ruben Villareal and Kevin Asplund.

Yes Mitrione and Herman are not big names, but they do fight in UFC.

And (I know it is not a proper comparison, but still) Josh lost from Cro Cop 3 times, and Nelson destroyed Cro Cop :)

1. Alistair Overeem
2. Cain Velasquez
3. Daniel Cormier
4. Fabricio Werdum
5. Josh Barnett
6. Junior Dos Santos
7. Antonio Silva
8. Roy Nelson
9. Big Nog
10. Frank Mir

I put Mir above Barnett because of his win over Nog. Barnett's best win over the past couple of years is probably Sergei, so Mir has beat better competition recently. Head to head, I think Barnett beats Mir, but that's not how rankings work.

As for JDS/Overeem, Reem is on a huge win streak that includes wins over Hunt, Brock, and Werdum. JDS lost his last fight (yes, I know, to the champ), so that is why I put Overeem ahead of him.

My problem with putting Overeem so high on the list is the failed test. I would keep JDS over Overeem for that reason alone, and then you have the fact he's been out for so long that I wouldn't jump him over the former champ who just lost the belt. I want to see Overeem fight again to see where he really fits.

1. Cormier
2. Overeem
3. Barnett
4. Velasquez
5. Dos Santos
6. Carwin
7. Werdum
8. Bigfoot
9. Fedor
10. Hunt

Last edited:
cause mir is the better fighter in every apsect except the chin? this list is good.

impossible to say who's better on the ground, barnett is one of the greatest catch wrestlers ever, he came close to tapping prime nog, the bell saved him.

would love to see them have a ground battle.

The hell is Nelson doing above Barnett?

My thoughts exactly. Hilarious how stupid it is.

Might as well make the bias obvious and just rank Duffee now above Barnett. With an asterisk saying "he is back in the UFC now!"

1. Cain
2. JDS
3. Overeem
4. Cormier
5. Werdum
6. Mir
7. Bigfoot
8. Nogueira
9. Barnett
10. Hunt

Cain
JDS
Overeem
Daniel Cormeir
Werdum
Mir
Big Nog
Bigfoot
Barnett
Nelson

My thoughts exactly. Hilarious how stupid it is.

Might as well make the bias obvious and just rank Duffee now above Barnett. With an asterisk saying "he is back in the UFC now!"

Pride against UFC fight is still going strong in your world?

This list is computer generated

josh is too low.. i don't understand why mir is above josh.

Me neither. That dude is better than he gets props for. Everyone's on the DC bandwagon, but Josh wasn't totally dominated (even with a broken hand) - I don't see why he gets nolove. Hopefully he comes back to the UFC healthy with enough bad intentions to shut some mouths.

One of those guys doesn't belong
Who? Mir, Nelson or do you mean Ubereem?

edit: sorry just posted before the page reloaded and showed a ton of posts answering the above point.

Last edited:
I quickly summarized all your inputs (at least those that are notfrom lunatics):

mmagoat / EliteLurker / Bluntforce420 / Det_Kimble / Bulsebub / Seiryoku Zenyo / FrankMirFan89 / MeatBarry / /
1 / 1 / 2 / 1 / 1 / 2 / 1 / 1 / 1 / Cain Velasquez
2 / 2 / 3 / 3 / 2 / 6 / 2 / 2 / 2 / Junior dos Santos
3 / 3 / 4 / 2 / 3 / 1 / 3 / 3 / 3 / Alistair Overeem
5 / 4 / 1 / 5 / 5 / 3 / 4 / 4 / 4 / Daniel Cormier
4 / 5 / 5 / 4 / 8 / 4 / 5 / 5 / 5 / Fabricio Werdum
6 / 7 / 7 / 7 / 7 / 10 / 6 / 6 / 6 / Frank Mir
9 / 9 / 9 / 9 / 9 / 9 / 8 / 7 / 7 / Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira
7 / 6 / 8 / 6 / 6 / 7 / 7 / 8 / 8 / Antonio Silva
10 / 10 / / / / 8 / / 10 / 9 / Roy Nelson
8 / 8 / 6 / 8 / 4 / 5 / 9 / 9 / 10 / Josh Barnett
/ / 10 / 10 / 10 / / 10 / / 11 / Mark Hunt

And here is the final result (#1 was getting 10 points, #2 9 points,