Fresh HW Top 10

zec1234

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I hope I am first today and that you love it.

1. Cain Velasquez ( 837 )

2. Junior dos Santos ( 792 )
3. Alistair Overeem ( 760 )
4. Daniel Cormier ( 752 )
5. Fabricio Werdum ( 711 )
6. Frank Mir ( 699 )
7. Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira ( 625 )
8. Antonio Silva ( 607 )
9. Roy Nelson ( 598 )
10. Josh Barnett ( 589 )

Current Score is in the brackets.

Looks about right. I really hope Bigfoot gets injured and DC replaces him to fight Overeem.

1. Cain
2. Overeem
3. JDS
4. Werdum
5. Cormier
6. Bigfoot
7. Mir
8. Barnett
9. Nog
10. Hunt

This, but maybe i would change josh with mir and jds with overeem

I put Mir above Barnett because of his win over Nog. Barnett's best win over the past couple of years is probably Sergei, so Mir has beat better competition recently. Head to head, I think Barnett beats Mir, but that's not how rankings work.

As for JDS/Overeem, Reem is on a huge win streak that includes wins over Hunt, Brock, and Werdum. JDS lost his last fight (yes, I know, to the champ), so that is why I put Overeem ahead of him.

im not a fan of roy nelson, never have been. His personality and lack of work ethic just rub me the wrong way. He's not a bad fighter, he just isnt someone I enjoy.

1. Cain
2. JDS
3. Overeem
4. Werdum
5. Cormier
6. Mir
7. BigFoot
8. Barnett
9. Nog
10. Nelson

DC should be ranked #2 imo....And just think. He's moving to 205.

Barnett is simply a more proven fighter. Nelson does not have any top 10 wins but he dominates all non-top 10 fighters.

I put Mir above Barnett because of his win over Nog. Barnett's best win over the past couple of years is probably Sergei, so Mir has beat better competition recently. Head to head, I think Barnett beats Mir, but that's not how rankings work.

As for JDS/Overeem, Reem is on a huge win streak that includes wins over Hunt, Brock, and Werdum. JDS lost his last fight (yes, I know, to the champ), so that is why I put Overeem ahead of him.

I agree with your point on Mir/Barnett.

But Overeem was off for a year and it is a question how effective will he be when he is back in the office after 14 months.
Also, he has a win streak bilt on fighters on the downturn (except Werdum) or bottom feeders:
Cro Cop,Gary Goodridge,Tony Sylvester,James Thompson,Kazuyuki Fujita,Brett Rogers,Todd Duffee.

1. Fedor
2. Cain
3. Overeem
4. Junior
5. Cormier
6. Barnett
7. Werdum
8. Murr
9. Nog
10. Hunt

1. Cain
2. JDS