Free Money: Bet on the underdog Brian Ortega

When they were scheduled last time I bet on Dhiego, but closer to the fight I thought why the hell did I do that? Ortega has better grappling and a proven track record. Not sure which way to go this time.

Ortega seems to not be in his best defensive game at times, which is a bad idea against a guy that starts fights fast, picking Lopes here.

I'm not saying Ortega is gonna win but if Lopes gasses out in the third like he did versus Ige, Ortega will finish him.

Talk is cheap.
The mental health crisis is at a all time high. By allowing these threads, you are promoting mentally ill people to be suckered into losing there apartments/homes and potentionally going off the rails and hurting others in ways i can not describe.

Shut up ya dunce

He honestly shouldn’t be. He slowed down like crazy against a short notice Dan Ige in a fight that wasn’t all that high paced.

Ige had an entire camp. He was prepping to fight -- Lopes was not. Lopes had 10 days of training and had to cut weight. Ige had 2 months training and didn't have to cut weight. Ige was the one with almost all the advantages in that fight.

Ige had an entire camp. He was prepping to fight -- Lopes was not. Lopes had 10 days of training and had to cut weight. Ige had 2 months training and didn't have to cut weight. Ige was the one with almost all the advantages in that fight.

Are you dumb? Lopes was supposed to fight Ortega on that very same card. Ige stepped in on literally 4 hours notice. That’s why it was a 165 pound catch weight. How was Lopes not prepping to fight? This is why I’ve always said MMA has the most brain dead fan base. They don’t even know about things that happened a few months ago.

Last edited:
I pretty much agree with OP
Come at me!
Lopes is too young, too reckless and his best win is Ige.

Are you dumb? Lopes was supposed to fight Ortega on that very same card. Ige stepped in on literally 4 hours notice. That’s why it was a 165 pound catch weight. How was Lopes not prepping to fight? This is why I’ve always said MMA has the most brain dead fan base. They don’t even know about things that happened a few months ago.

Bud, ige had multiple fights scheduled for months leading up to that event against brito and chepe and ige was in full fight camp for months leading to that event. Ige had months of full prep.

Lopes was scheduled to fight ortega for a total of like 12 days. It was a last minute replacement fight. Lopes had 12 days prep for ortega.

Lopes only had a couple weeks of fight camp. Ige had months of training camp.

Lopes cut weight to fight ortega at 145lbs. Ige cut none.

This is all public information. Ige had all the advantages going into that fight -- He had a longer camp and no weight cut.

I think Diego beats the shit outta Ortega for the first 2 rounds, then sometime in the 3rd round, Ortega catches Diego with a spinning back elbow, intercepting Diego who rushes in with that flurry of hooks and uppercuts he throws, dropping Lopes, and Ortega jumps on a mounted guillotine. Ortega by comeback 3rd round sub.

I pretty much agree with OP
Come at me!
Lopes is too young, too reckless and his best win is Ige.

91e5f9de-3ad6-4ea5-8c74-6b5fcb570e44_text.gif

Back