FRB: Looking like Faber/Pettis best options, no Cerrone

McGregor shouldnt be in the LW division in the first place.

So where should he be? At FW where you can complain that he's too big?
He's won the FW title 3 month ago. Some divisions went without title defense for almost 2 years!

RDA pulled out too close to the fight. No fight at this point makes sense or is interesting. Conor needs to come off the card and maybe they can rebook this for UFC 200..

Faber wants his head taken clean off, then so be it.

Faber's turn to use the 2 week camp excuse.

Pettis shouldn't even be in the conversation coming off a loss.

Why is Cerrone not an option now? WTF..Faber? I want to see Cerrone mount him and submit him.

I thinkFaber makes the most sense for Conor, if I were him i wouldnt want to fight at a higher weight unless its for the belt because if he loses to a 155 or 170 contender he will NEVER get that chance to fight for the belt.

Will weight be an issue if he fights Faber, though? Conor was gonna fight at 155lbs and will now fight a 135er?

He doesn't explain why no Cerrone and then Cerrone RT's a message that he wants the fight.

I really, really hate it when the UFC goes dead silent and doesn't say a word about what's going on, let's speculation run wild. So stupid. They did it when Dos Anjos-McGregor was announced too.

No other sport would jerk the fans around like this.
So you don't want speculation .. and ask the UFC to speculate? Last I heard there was no actual information yet.

He doesn't explain why no Cerrone and then Cerrone RT's a message that he wants the fight.

I really, really hate it when the UFC goes dead silent and doesn't say a word about what's going on, let's speculation run wild. So stupid. They did it when Dos Anjos-McGregor was announced too.

No other sport would jerk the fans around like this.

Lol yea all sports teams let fans know what they're thinking on every roster decision.

I love when people say this wouldn't happen in a real sport and the exact same kind of shit happens in other sports

faaaaaaaaaaaaaber?

PETTIS PLEASE, PETTIS PETTIS PETTIS PETTIS PETTIS

Back