FRB: Looking like Faber/Pettis best options, no Cerrone

Please, anybody but Faber.

Where did Botter say this about Khabib?

Dana has said Khabib is staying on the Fox card and was never in talks to switch.
Weird Botter would say otherwise (if so)

As much as I love watching Conor fight, and would buy it no matter what, I think he might as well not even take a fight than fight Faber right now. Honestly it's not worth the chance that Conor breaks his hand or something and missed 200. Just scrap the damn thing if Faber is the best and only option.

Why is Alvarez not in the mix? I'm guessing he can't make weight? He would be the next logical choice given his current rank and schedule.

Cerrone's manager said Cerrone won't be able to make weight. He would try and cut down as much as he can. UFC probably doesn't want to have a catch weight fight, that is why Cerrone is gone and that is why Diaz is gone.

Cerrone was 174 pounds this morning and according to Helwani, has hired Dolce just in case the UFC offers him the fight.

I refuse to believe Faber is even in consideration. It would be the dumbest thing ever. And I'm amazed at how many people take FRB seriously given his record.

5'2 bantam weight Faber for the 155 lb undisputed......I mean interim title? Sounds legit!

Quite the conundrum though. If McGregor gets beat at 155 by anyone but RDA( which is extremely possible)the wheels kinda fall of the whole circus. Obviously featherweight is still interesting , but any fight but RDA comes with a whole lotta negative " what ifs "

5'2 bantam weight Faber for the 155 lb undisputed......I mean interim title? Sounds legit!

Quite the conundrum though. If McGregor gets beat at 155 by anyone but RDA the wheels kinda fall of the whole circus. Obviously featherweight is still interesting , but any fight but RDA comes with a whole lotta negative " what ifs "
could you can imagine if faber somehow wins and becomes the 155 interim champ? LOl jesus

8rmlr.gif
Jesus man, that looks super real

Cerrone was 174 pounds this morning and according to Helwani, has hired Dolce just in case the UFC offers him the fight.

19 points in two weeks is ludicrously hard. Some fighters can do it easy, but other fights struggle. Cerrone's manager said that they would "try" to get down to 155 but probably wouldn't be able to. The UFC probably doesn't want that.

Faber as in Uriah Faber?? what the hell?! that is completely pointless

Faber? At 155? He has no chance and I don't think people would want to see it.

faber posted that picture of him weighing 158 pounds. conor would absolutely dwarf him at 155. pettis could be a fun match up but that guy just lost 2 in a row

could you can imagine if faber somehow wins and becomes the 155 interim champ? LOl jesus

I'd love to see the inevitable awe shucks screen shot of Dana whites mug that always pops up on here the day .

Faber probably isn't really that far fetched as far as getting the fight. Logically, It's not really in anyone that matters interest to for a Nate Diaz of the world to put a stop to this experiment.

FrontRowBrian is about as credible as if I just started saying Nate vs Conor is happening

Faber? For real? The fuck?

The UFC is dicking us around now with this shit. It's either Pettis or Cerrone. They already told Ferg and Khabib no. Thanks for fucking nothing.

this is simply the dude's opinion. dude sucks with opinions.

It has to be Cerrone ffs

Why? He just got annihilated with ease by RDA. Having him fight for a 155 interim belt would look ridiculous. How could he go around pretending to be the best at 155 after he just got spanked by the champ? At least Conor, Ferguson, and even Nate either haven't lost to Dos Anjos or in the latter's case, lost to him sufficiently long ago that one could argue he's improved a lot and could actually be a legit (interim) 155 champ now.

Back