Franklin and Hughes signature shorts

lol but you like the liddell nad sanchez's?

cant really trust your taste

I got the Diego shorts, if anyone cares, they're really nice. The color is awesome, victory gold I think they call it, and its even more vibrant in person. The standard closure, and material that all the other tapout long shorts are made of. They were shipped promtly, as usual with tapout.

They're very nice, I recommend them even if your not a fan of Diego (which most aren't), if you just like the color,as the only reference to Diego is his little signature on the black cuff of the shorts which is barely noticable.

I3C727 said:
lol but you like the liddell nad sanchez's?

cant really trust your taste
I never wrote that. I wouldnt wear those and there are alot more better looking ones out there than these two.

u said the only ok ones are the liddell and sanchez, that kind of means you like them.

I3C727 said:
u said the only ok ones are the liddell and sanchez, that kind of means you like them.
What? If somebody likes something usually he will write it, maybe your definition of OK is different than everybody else his. They are not best looking shorts out there but at least dont look like the designers had some rags over they needed to use like the other shorts look like.

Back