Franklin and Hughes signature shorts

Amy Robinson

Amateur Fighter
Reaction score
New from Tapout-

Rich Franklin's- http://secure.inyaface.com/index.cfm?ac=ProductDetail&PID=2870&catID=543&EcatID=541

Matt Hughes'- http://secure.inyaface.com/index.cfm?ac=ProductDetail&PID=2869&catID=543&EcatID=541

Also availible are Jeremy Horn's (which look an awful lot like Hughes'), Diego Sanchez's, and Chuck Liddell's.

Hughes' look pretty cool, but I'm not a camo person. I would get Rich's if they weren't pink, I hate pink. I already have Diego's (even tho I'm not a fan of his), I just love those shorts, they're hands down my favorite from Tapout.

Wow, the Rich shorts are already out of stock, as are a lot of sizes on the Horn shorts. Tapout really needs to stock more items.

am I the only one who totally vomits at the colours on the franklin short...?

~Foz

Fozzy said:

~Foz
i think so.. i had a vurp.. but thats as close as i got.

Damn, they sure did sell out fast. They only made 50 of em, so I guess that's that. The pink don't bother me, I acutally think those shorts are badass and would love to get my hands on em.

i think franklins shorts are crazy cool also, but i hate the whole army look alot

scorcho said:
Wow, the Rich shorts are already out of stock, as are a lot of sizes on the Horn shorts. Tapout really needs to stock more items.

I hope that is not supprising to you, they never have stock :mad:

Fozzy said:

~Foz

Wow... of all people, I didn't expect this from Foz. They're half pink.

... Did my post vanish? I swear I replied earlier about Franklin's neapolitan colourway shorts and Hughes "yet another fucking pair of camo shorts" colourway... maybe I need more sleep.

I'm sure there's some innuendo and jokes to be had about Franklin "liking some white trim if there's both the pink and the brown on offer" but that's between him and his wife.

im suprised foz doesnt like franklin's shorts.they have the pinkness on them.personally,i like them.but i am going to train at his school so i'd kinda feel like a douche wearing his shorts.

KzFactoryRumina said:
im suprised foz doesnt like franklin's shorts.they have the pinkness on them.personally,i like them.but i am going to train at his school so i'd kinda feel like a douche wearing his shorts.
All the more reason to get a pair, then you could have his signature embroidered on one leg and his actual signature on the other leg.

MEH!! $58 I'd rather buy NOGI OEs or Inspirit.

What makes these Tapout shorts so special? The fighter's corny signiture on the side? C'mon man!!

How's the velcro system? Do the shorts stretch? Does Tapout do R&D? Or do they spend all their money sponsoring fighters and hyped advertising?

I'll wait for the sir037 signature shorts

I actually really like my tapout shorts. The velcro system is very good, and the shorts have excellent mobility.

Anyone know how they fit? Big, small or what?

scorcho said:
I actually really like my tapout shorts. The velcro system is very good, and the shorts have excellent mobility.
Do you have the longs or the board shorts? I just ordered a pair of the longs, review coming when I get them.

Back