Franklin and Hughes signature shorts

nhannah said:
No vomit, but it kinda reminds me of that 3 flavor ice cream.

WTF?:http://secure.inyaface.com/index.cfm?ac=ProductDetail&PID=2794&catID=542&EcatID=541

I like the front of that tee, with the black and blue tapout, they should make one like that without Dana on the back.

Like I said I hate pink, and the only man that can pull of wearing pink is Bret Hart.

BTW- I like Tapout shorts because they're very light, and move great. (Even tho they don't have split seams, they work just as well for kicking as shorts with them.)

TapOut isnt very SHW friendly, so boo to them!

I like how Chuck's shorts have a Sinister logo on one pant leg and they don't even have the signature silver/gray/white trim. I find all those designs rather ugly and the price isn't worth it unless you want to support your fav fighter. As for hte quality, they are decent but the stiching at elast on previous models was suspect. Tapout favors color schemes and design patterns along with advertising over actual build design and quality. You're much better off going with Sprawl or Nogi as their designs actual cater to the needs of fighters. Plus the customer service is top notch, the same can't be said for Tapout or a slew of other retailers.

I'd rather not wear those shorts. They look pretty horrible.

fat_wilhelm said:
Wow... of all people, I didn't expect this from Foz. They're half pink.

the foz is all about teh fashion, those look too goofy.

~Foz

physicaltherapy said:
What makes these Tapout shorts so special? The fighter's corny signiture on the side? C'mon man!!

It's the same thing as with any sport, i.e. Basketball, Football, Baseball JERSEYS. These shorts are the ones fighters wear in combat.

I'm considering getting the Liddell ones. But it is disappointing that they don't have that silver trim on them. Might flick an email tot hem to ask if that's an option.

Franklin's brown/pink shorts are badass. If they werent so much i would buy them

The Silencer said:
It's the same thing as with any sport, i.e. Basketball, Football, Baseball JERSEYS. These shorts are the ones fighters wear in combat.

These fighters are combat vets??

The Silencer said:

Sorry I actually find those to be corny too. :D

Like you're on that guy's jock so much that you're gonna dish out a couple of hundred dollars for an "authentic" jersey. Give me a break!!!

People do it all the time for other sports. With or without names. Look at say, Sidney Crosby Penguins jerseys for example. Hockey jerseys are mad expensive in my book

Superbeast said:
I'm sure there's some innuendo and jokes to be had about Franklin "liking some white trim if there's both the pink and the brown on offer" but that's between him and his wife.

You are polite and tactful.

i think the franklins are the tightest shorts they have besides the horn. im gonna get the franklins, is anyone else?

I really like the Horn shorts. Too bad they are out of stock.

Tapout has probably the worst price/performance ratio. All those shorts are plain ugly imo. The only ok ones are the liddell and sanchez ones but i can not stand the tapout logo, its too ugly too. Some may like that but i think tapout has the ugliest mma gear.

Back