FrankieNYC RIP

I'll withhold judgement hoping that it was just a hacked account or something. Frankie is a cool dude, I don't want to think about the worst right now.

Last edited:
Damn this is terrible... just few hours ago I was talking with him in Bret Hart thread and he seemed to be in a good mood like always. I remember you @HHJ quoting me there and he liked it.

If it's true, rest in peace, Frankie brother.

Fuck, I want a Frankie Belt mad in his honor

If you sherdog you've probably run across a few regulars , and he was one of the none abrasive ones

i dont think this is true but either way i dont know him so i dont really care
Rat fuck. Hope the mods ip ban your pathetic ass. Frankie is/was well known in here.

Seriously you disrespectful pitiful meat bag, you don’t even deserve to be called human.

Rat fuck. Hope the mods ip ban your pathetic ass. Frankie is/was well known in here.

Seriously you disrespectful pitiful meat bag, you don’t even deserve to be called human.
I’m sure they will.

Real sad, if true...

WTF?

We went at it back n forth last night

how did this "friend" get access to his account that quick?

im convinced its probably horse shit. what is stopping you doing the same thing and then not logging back in. odds of a frank dying in ny over a week or 2 are pretty good

Because plenty of us talked with him over a period of years. We knew his personality. Frankie sending some bullshit PM saying he died as a gag makes about as much sense as your grandma doing that. Frankie wasn't a kid and that wasn't his sense of humor.

You admitted you know nothing about him so maybe you should make like a leaf and get the fuck out.

His last post on sherdog was sending his condolences to @Arqueto176. Today's a sad day for sherdoggers :(

Rip seemed like a knowledgeable guy. Good poster.

Just stop responding to the troll guy. He knows how most of us feel. Im sure a mod will get him out of here

Frankie was one of the good ones. He was polite, but not a pushover. He was well-informed, and he consistently added information rather than drama.

If he really died, then my condolences to his friends and family.

Yeah this really sucks. He was always polite and respectful.

Unbelievable.

His posts were valuable, always posting legit info about our sport.

Frankie, you will be missed brother.

Last edited:
I really hope that this is just one of his friends with a horrible sense of humor who got a hold of his laptop.

so be it i give no fucks. im also sincere in thst saying i dont know the man so dont care if he died
That is fine, but out of respect for others, why not keep that to yourself?

grow up mate, you think he died in front of his pc logged into sherdog and someone comes along shuffles his body to the side and posts that pm?

Heres a little piece of advice that I hope will serve you well and maybe help you lead a better life.

Dont be a cunt

Back