FrankieNYC RIP

He's not the type of guy to joke like this, and he's been ill recently. Sounds believable. Fuck, that sucks. He seemed like a cool guy. Interacted with him a good deal here over the years.

RIP Frankie

I’m beyond shocked. RIP.

I still hope it’s not true. I don’t know what to say...

I really hope this is a prank. Frankie was one of the first guys on here I actively looked forward to chatting with. If this is true then I wish his family the best. Im gonna miss him.

Fuck.

I hope we can get a 100% confirmation, not that I don't believe you @HHJ If so...I'll say this; total class act, genuine fan, insightful, unbiased, supportive and fair.

RIP.

Damn. Frankie was my favorite poster. Had some great conversations about the financial side of things. RIP man. You will be greatly missed.

Hopefully he just got hacked or something. R.I.P if true.
I didnt know what to make of that when i saw it,but it seems more and more plausible every passing minute. He loved posting here,even when sick.

Wow. Barely had any interactions with him, but from what I read of his posts, he seemed like an intelligent and decent guy. Rest in peace.

Fuck.

I hope we can get a 100% confirmation, not that I don't believe you @HHJ If so...I'll say this; total class act, genuine fan, insightful, unbiased, supportive and fair.

RIP.
I dont think we will. This person said they were logging out. Then thats it.

Farewell Frankie. Man is in a better place now.

Sherdog halls of heaven.

FrankieNYC bless.

what a sad day for people on sherdog, ive been posting on here for alomst 10 years, lurking for 15, and this is a very sad day

Its really sad, one day you wont ever log on, and you'd never know the day. I guess, just be a good dude like Frankie, and just spread positivity etc around so youre remembered kindly. I wonder how many accounts are in limbo, because the user passed away.

Will definitely try to post more meaningful,helpful and less aggressive posts from now on.

I have such terrible memory in general, I know the screen name well but can't recall what we used to talk about. Which fighters was he a fan of?

Please dont react to trolls here. The mods will clean it up,im sure.

There are no guarantees of tomorrow for any of us. Enjoy life while you are able.

Great guy, wonderful contributor here. Will be missed greatly.

Terrible shit,and right after that epic bret hart thread. I wish we would have talked more.
I always made it a point to hit Frankie up if I was ever on the same time he was, smart man but you could carry on a entertaining conversation with him as well. He mentioned just about 2 days ago that he was still in the hospital, but feeling better then he had in awhile. Now that I think about it, a lot of folks in poor health seem to suddenly start to feel better a couple days before they pass. Shit man, I really hope this is a sick joke.

Back