FrankieNYC RIP

This is weird

I'm pretty sure the first thing you do when someone dies is immediately go to their computer and notify whatever page was left open about it

Very bizarre but if true than RIP - my condolences

damn

i dont think its true. stunts like this have been pulled on nearly every site ive been on in the past. probably the guy himself
He did not seem like the guy to joke about something like this.

I dont think we will. This person said they were logging out. Then thats it.

I'm in NY (as are you)...gunna check the obituaries in the paper over the next few days. I don't know his last name but seeing a Frank in there would lend credence to that PM.

Its really sad, one day you wont ever log on, and you'd never know the day. I guess, just be a good dude like Frankie, and just spread positivity etc around so youre remembered kindly. I wonder how many accounts are in limbo, because the user passed away.

Will definitely try to post more meaningful,helpful and less aggressive posts from now on.
Yeah man...this is sobering for sure.

RIP. Dude was a real one and could really have some type of conversation and understand others point of view, without being aggressive.

Good dude all around.

I have such terrible memory in general, I know the screen name well but can't recall what we used to talk about. Which fighters was he a fan of?
He posted a lot of high detail business news. ESPN deals, ratings, ppv buys, and stuff with high impact on the state of the sport.

I dont think we will. This person said they were logging out. Then thats it.

Fucking shitty. Thanks for posting the info, I'm sure it wasn't an easy decision. There's going to be a HUGE void without his threads.

No way, he was a valued poster that brought insight to aspects of the sport that not many of us knew about.

RIP FrankyNYC :(

Wow, i have no words. Rest in peace warrior.

im convinced its probably horse shit. what is stopping you doing the same thing and then not logging back in. odds of a frank dying in ny over a week or 2 are pretty good
You seem like a really great person.

Great poster had good talks in the Worldwide forum rip if true

fuck hoping his account was hacked and we are getting trolled if not RIP brother Sherdog and wishing the family for strength in these hard times

didnt he say he'd be leaving soon? this is eery.

Frankie was one of the good ones. He was polite, but not a pushover. He was well-informed, and he consistently added information rather than drama.

If he really died, then my condolences to his friends and family.

Wow, this is incredibly sad if true. Chatted with him a lot on another forum, he was always super informative.

Back