Frankie Edgar is a really small dude...

CereserBr

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Amazing that he was ufc 155 champ. I think Frankie with some sacrifice could reach the 125 division and give MM the fight of his life.

Definitely manlet material. He and mini-mendes are dwarf-beasts.

I'm not really a frank fan to be honest but I think he is criminally underrated. What he did at lightweight being as small as he is was something very few could do. Even at featherweight he is not one if the bigger guys and has oy lost to aldo.

I would think he could make 135 at least. I would still like to see him fight Connor and hollaway

Yeah, he is tiny. Impressive what he did at 155 for sure but it's time to drop to 135, he's NEVER going to beat Aldo.

It's crazy he had two competitive fights with Benson, Bendo is huge and Edgar could fight at 135 if he wanted to.

Good point TS.

Definitely one UFC fighter I know I could beat.

One of the best ever P4P. A natural BW who was the best LW in the world for awhile.

I feel bad about what Aldo did to him. I mean it was a legit outclass with all that rag dolling. I do think he's better off at 135.

Some ppl go overboard with Frankie's size. He cannot make 125 lol cmon now

It's crazy he had two competitive fights with Benson, Bendo is huge and Edgar could fight at 135 if he wanted to.
I don't think he even touched benson in the 2nd fight with a kick or punch.

Weren't Frankie fans saying he was going to KO Aldo in the 1st round?

He should go to 135 and fight cruz, would love to see that since cruz has only one real opponent in that division (dillashaw) and mighty mouse isn't going up for now

I feel bad about what Aldo did to him. I mean it was a legit outclass with all that rag dolling. I do think he's better off at 135.
This will be the one time I agree with you. Aldo threw him around and just purely RAGDOLLED him all night just like I predicted would happen, he won't ever get past Aldo to be honest.

Good thing he isn't a LW now. LW back when he was there besides Benson was the FW of today. LW these days are huge, WW like.

Is he really 5'6" like his wiki says? He looks a lot shorter than that.

Weren't Frankie fans saying he was going to KO Aldo in the 1st round?
Yeah, I told those morons that Aldo was going to dominate him but they didn't want to listen. They believed in the Frankie hype lol, but the thing is he will NEVER get past Aldo.

Back