Frank Mir vs. Daniel Cormier POLL

Cormier by T(KO) early. He hits hard and is a better striker than Frank despite being in the game for so much less time. Unlike Barnett, Mir isn't durable. He'll go down once pressured.

If this drags on and DC slows down, he better watch out on the ground, since Mir is better at finishing subs than Josh is - DC will be in trouble if he gives up a leg lock like he did against Barnett.

While I think Cormier Will win, I don't think he will finish Frank Mir. I also can see Mir catching him with a sub. I really think it will be a more competitive fight than people expect.

I think this'll look somewhat similar to the Cormer Big Foot fight. Cormier will knock Mir down, stand back up again and eventually ko him.

LOL @ Frank Mir by Submission, actually LOL @ Frank Mir by anything.

23siqt31.gif

dont count out any fighter

i thought kongo was gonna wreck mir with his striking

any1 can get caught

23siqt31.gif

dont count out any fighter

i thought kongo was gonna wreck mir with his striking

any1 can get caught

I know, I know.

I just wanted to express my dislike for Mir.

And by the way, the way he acted towards Kongo pre-fight is one of the main reasons for my dislike.

I know, I know.

I just wanted to express my dislike for Mir.

And by the way, the way he acted towards Kongo pre-fight is one of the main reasons for my dislike.

fair enuff

lol nvr noticed that kongo kicked mir when he went down

If Cormier had not beaten Barnett, I'd say Mir would win. But if an aggressive grappler like Barnett can't get the job done, Mir has zero chance.

Murr crumbles after Cormier hits him once. Another brutal tko loss coming for Frank.

TKO or decision win for DC via total domination. Voted for TKO.

cormıer's ground game not bad agaınst barnett but barnett ıs not known hıs guard game.Mır s dangerous on hıs back thıs ll be dıfferent story for cormıer ..

Ridiculous hype train for Daniel Cormier... the black Fedor he is not, he's more like Ryan Bader when he was 11-0 at that point in his career.

DC doesnt need to take Mir down to beat him, He is faster and has better boxing that Mir plus he can always use the clinch and dirty box him until he gasses which in my opinion is going to happen and then he will just KO him like JDS did.

Back