Frank Mir vs. Daniel Cormier POLL

Augustus Caesar

ブッブーですわ
@Gold
Reaction score
Hey guys,

This fight is going down at UFC on Fox 7: Who wins it and why?

FrankMir_Headshot.png
DanielCormier_Headshots.png

Frank Mir

23siqt31.gif

MirNog2.gif

Daniel Cormier

tumblr_m4bkjqTmXX1qaa8d1o1_500.gif

aysyrl.gif

there is no way MIR wins this, if I had $1000 I would put it on cormier.

Rooting for Frank to pull off a sub, but i got Cormier by TKO.

Daniel Cormier by KO/TKO

And f you TS, why use the gif of Mir breaking Nog's arm?

Last edited:
people all over sherdog join hands, start a hype train, hype train

Mir by sub.

Cormier does deserve to be the fav. but I think that his inexperience in scrambles and the fact that he doesn't have stifling top control will cost him. Like his teammate, they pass well but just kind of ride while landing gnp and don't mind opponents disrupting their top control. Barnett managed to exploit this momentarily and had a leglock attempt iirc(though it wasn't near finished).

Plus Cormier's killer instinct has caused him to jump right into BJJ BB's guards.

If Cormier brings a smart gameplan and is mindful while landing GnP then he can comfortable win this. I don't quite have faith in him doing that, he might prove me wrong.

Nevertheless, WAR Mir,

Mir by sub.

Cormier does deserve to be the fav. but I think that his inexperience in scrambles and the fact that he doesn't have stifling top control will cost him. Like his teammate, they pass well but just kind of ride while landing gnp and don't mind opponents disrupting their top control. Barnett managed to exploit this momentarily and had a leglock attempt iirc(though it wasn't near finished).

Plus Cormier's killer instinct has caused him to jump right into BJJ BB's guards.

If Cormier brings a smart gameplan and is mindful while landing GnP then he can comfortable win this. I don't quite have faith in him doing that, he might prove me wrong.

Nevertheless, WAR Mir,

Fedor did the same thing with ju,mping into the guard and got away with it for ten years and two full length UD's against Nogueria in his prime... Cormier just might be able to do the same.

Cormier has great movement and pretty good hands..

Mir has a suspect Chin....

Cormier has superior wrestling, so Mir cant get to the ground....

Cormier rd 2 tko

Frank Mur is most likely going to have his face smeared with that strawberry jam again.

If Mir somehow wins, it'll be a great win for him.

if Mir fights smart and controlled Cormier wins this via decision. If Mir rushes, Cormier by strikes.

Mir will be to Cormier what Gonzaga was to Cro Cop. Minus one head kick, though, and replaced with a brutal sub.

I ain't buying that ticket aboard the hype train!

Mir by sub.

Nevertheless, WAR Mir,

I watched that fight two days ago,and I can't remember Barnett even attempting a submission at any point in that fight.

Cormier by TKO, Cormier by decision, Mir by sub - IMO the likeliest outcomes, in that order.
I think Cormier does it in 3.

Back