Frank Mir thinks they will let him go but not Reem because Reem can sell more tickets

Don't really think Mir is past it by any means, didn't get too beat up by Cormier, and, taking nothing away from Barnett, the Barnett fight was stopped slightly early aswell. Last 3 losses have been to top contenders.

No way IMO either get cut.

The HW division is shallow as fuck.

Ive got a lot of respect for Frank Mir and what he has did with his career. There was a time when nobody thought he would return to the cage. And once he did, nobody thought he would be successful again. He has proved them all wrong. I dont want to see him go anywhere personally, he is a top flight heavyweight.

At some point you gotta not want to see fighters get hurt anymore. If Mir loses to Reem it is likely going to be brutal KO, in a long career of brutal KOs. If Mir get's tko/ko'd he should probably hang them up for health reasons.

Yeah, Mir has lost his last 3, but look at the names of guys he's fought in his last 10 fights

Barnett
Cormier
Dos Santos
Big Nog
Nelson
Cro Crop
Carwin
Kongo
Lesnar
Big Nog

I doubt very much he'd get cut if he loses to Reem.

Maybe retire, but not get cut.

Mirs probably right tbh, allthough frankly I could easily see them cutting the reem.

Mir should def be kept as a commentator/anchor. I like hearing him talk about MMA. Barnett too. They're both insightful. I can't see Barnett being kept on when he retires though, but Mir should be.

I don't think the reem is safe at all from being cut.

I don't know if Mir keeps fighting for the UFC or not, but they will always keep him around in some capacity.

Frank will retire in the cage before they even have a chance to let him go.

i could see overeem more in WSOF than Bellator tbh

why would overeem be fighting 2 times in 3 weeks to face their champ who he's way ranked above

It's getting pretty pathetic when you see someone like Mir, an exciting fighter and interesting personality, saying things like that about himself. If that's what Dana "fucking" White wants, to instill fear in his fighters, then he's doing it right.

The UFC is getting more and more frustrating lately.

I don't know where the myth that Reem is a big draw comes from.

Reem is wasted money. I'm sure Dana has no probs cutting him. They got him into the UFC because of all the hype he was getting, and hes not living up to it.

Reem is over paid for his current output...that said I really do not see either guy getting cut with a loss. Both a good "name" HW's, maybe a pay cut but I just do not see the logic in cutting either guy in an already thin division. Especially considering both of them are well known marketable former champs, etc.

Both fighters get KO'd in glorious fashion when they lose. I would keep them both for the fans sake.

I think he would keep fighting. His brother is not exactly in high tier MMA anymore but he keeps fighting. He would probably just stay in Europe and do it more casually.

That`s some great logic right there bro. Mir and his brother think exactly the same, cause they are brothers right?

I guess i should try to bang my Gf`s sister, she must really like me.

Nether will get cut, look how many chances Herman got and Berry aswell

at least reem was not only winning both of his loses he was demolishing bigfoot and hapa. When Mir loses he gets fucking crushed from jump.

Back