Media Frank Grillo's brutal verbal assault on Matt Hughes (VIDEO)

He probably didn't want to sell his soul to the illuminati or something.

Totally, even with all the shit movies he's in he's always at least decent. But I think with all the roles he's taking he's got some debt going on or something. He has like 9 movies currently in either post of pre-production and one of them is with Nic Cage, lol!

Ya it's either some massive debt from failing at projects he tried to finance himself, or not sacrificing a virgin to the owl god.

SimpleLimpIndusriverdolphin-max-1mb.gif

First of all, Frank Grillo is 54 years old. Let that sink in. He looks great, not only for his age but full stop. Secondly, I don't understand why he's not getting better roles, he's a good actor especially with his typecast roles. Sure he's been in some good movies in minor roles, and Kingdom is great, but he's in a lot of garbage as well. Don't know if it's a financial thing or what.

I always felt the same about karl urban. To this day i dont understand why dredd 2012 wasnt a massive hit with general public.

Kingdom would've been better without the side drama...he was good kn both purge sequels...I would've thought of him as the next Bruce Willis but Hollywood got me tooed so bad all they do now is keep pushing feminism in both movies and tvs

First of all, Frank Grillo is 54 years old. Let that sink in. He looks great, not only for his age but full stop. Secondly, I don't understand why he's not getting better roles, he's a good actor especially with his typecast roles. Sure he's been in some good movies in minor roles, and Kingdom is great, but he's in a lot of garbage as well. Don't know if it's a financial thing or what.

Okay, Bryan Callen.

He's been in 3 MCU movies. Including the biggest movie of all time. I hear the MCU is bigger than the UFC these days.
I'm sure MCU is bigger than the UFC, but I still don't know the dudes face, not a big movie watcher I guess. <Fedor23>

It's a DirectTV (Audience Network) show. Fucking great show...it's like the Sopranos of MMA viewing.

To everyone asking, the OP clip is from a series called Kingdom. Prob the best MMA related series/movie out there, barring The Warrior: https://www.imdb.com/title/tt3673794/?ref_=nm_flmg_act_19

A really good show overall, putting aside the MMA aspect.

Lethwei is a great sport. Cool, I'll check it out definitely. Thanks!

When you say "The Warrior" I'm assuming you mean just "Warrior"?

Grillo is in that too as the coach. Super underrated movie, mostly because if how great Nick Nolte is in it.

Yeah, the dude is like Nic Cage's cousin-in-law..... gets some good roles and then takes a shit ton of super B-rated shit also...

So weird. Surprised him & Seagal haven't done like 5 movies together by now.... ;)

So true. So weird.

He was great in The Purge 2 and felt "too good" for the movie when you watched it. Felt like you were gonna see him become the next big action star. Then his roles kept getting smaller. Some weird Hollywood shit going on there.

Maybe he doesn’t like touching kids, the people at the top don’t like outsiders

I always felt the same about karl urban. To this day i dont understand why dredd 2012 wasnt a massive hit with general public.

dredd is awesome. typical hollywood not to give us any more dredd while remaking spiderman for the 6 millionth time

Totally, even with all the shit movies he's in he's always at least decent. But I think with all the roles he's taking he's got some debt going on or something. He has like 9 movies currently in either post of pre-production and one of them is with Nic Cage, lol!

You got to wonder right? Especially when they have roles where they do quite well acting wise - another theory I have, regarding Frank, is it could just be he's 54 (becoming dated) and trying to get that retirement money while the iron is hot. He really only became relevant in the past 10 years or so and was already getting older at that stage.

Hughes would smash him dude took a hit from a train and still goat

That show is for casuals

Back