Media Frank Grillo's brutal verbal assault on Matt Hughes (VIDEO)

Kingdom would've been better without the side drama...he was good kn both purge sequels...I would've thought of him as the next Bruce Willis but Hollywood got me tooed so bad all they do now is keep pushing feminism in both movies and tvs

he basically is the new Bruce Willis. the problem is, Bruce Willis was a star in the 80s and 90s and it's 2020, where eating steroids or being extremely good looking matters more than actual acting.

It's from a the MMA Drama series Kingdom. It was actually really good show. It ran for 3 seasons with 50 episodes all at an hour a piece. I'd recommend this show for any MMA fan.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt3673794/?ref_=fn_al_tt_2

I watched the first 2 seasons of that show then it just disappeared. I thought it got cancelled. I'll have to find that last season and binge it this weekend.

Grillo actually looks pretty good in training. I'm guessing he probably has a legit background it combat sports.

you spelled madonna wrong.

I watched the first 2 seasons of that show then it just disappeared. I thought it got cancelled. I'll have to find that last season and binge it this weekend.

Grillo actually looks pretty good in training. I'm guessing he probably has a legit background it combat sports.

You may want to check to see if you saw all of season 2, because there is 20 episodes and there was like a 6 month intermission between the first 10 and second 10 episodes. It's kind of weird how they laid it out. Season 1 was 10 episodes. Season 2 was 20 episodes with a 6 month break in the middle, and season 3 was 10 episodes.

First of all, Frank Grillo is 54 years old. Let that sink in. He looks great, not only for his age but full stop. Secondly, I don't understand why he's not getting better roles, he's a good actor especially with his typecast roles. Sure he's been in some good movies in minor roles, and Kingdom is great, but he's in a lot of garbage as well. Don't know if it's a financial thing or what.
He was ok in a few movies but he has to be type cast because he can only play the tough ex cop/criminal type guy generally. A movie that has matt hughes is obviously not a blockbuster. He is not really a bad actor in certain roles, but hes not a great actor that can adapt to the role. He has that certain look, a tough guy persona so dont see him being in anything other than that role. I'm sure he has decent money, so he is good to go. He was decent in the purge movie, and a couple others but like u said...he has been in a ton of b rated movies.

You may want to check to see if you saw all of season 2, because there is 20 episodes and there was like a 6 month intermission between the first 10 and second 10 episodes. It's kind of weird how they laid it out. Season 1 was 10 episodes. Season 2 was 20 episodes with a 6 month break in the middle, and season 3 was 10 episodes.

The clip was from season 3 probably the best season overall.

So true. So weird.

He was great in The Purge 2 and felt "too good" for the movie when you watched it. Felt like you were gonna see him become the next big action star. Then his roles kept getting smaller. Some weird Hollywood shit going on there.
Yeah he totally made that movie, best part for sure. Maybe he just got into shit too late to be truly A-list in acting. He’s probably rich for life just based on his MCU roles.

Kingdom was pretty good.

Sad ending. That retard guy who killed the hobo has a leading role in a film that’s coming out, forgot what it’s called now

Yeah ikr, I hate the fact they put so much unnecessary stuff in there like that scene.
kingdom made me dislike the fat guy as an actor overall.

Yeah ikr, I hate the fact they put so much unnecessary stuff in there like that scene.
kingdom made me dislike the fat guy as an actor overall.

This guy carried it imo

kingdom_jay.jpg

Haven’t seen him in anything since

He's been in 3 MCU movies. Including the biggest movie of all time. I hear the MCU is bigger than the UFC these days.

Also in Wolf Warrior 2, it made $854million in China making it the #3 biggest film of all time after Endgame and Force Awakens.

wolf-warrior-2-600x847.jpg

he basically is the new Bruce Willis. the problem is, Bruce Willis was a star in the 80s and 90s and it's 2020, where eating steroids or being extremely good looking matters more than actual acting.

Frank Grill eats his steroids, don't you worry about that. Got in the best shape of his life at 54 years old.

kx0uiloxibf11.jpg

First of all, Frank Grillo is 54 years old. Let that sink in. He looks great, not only for his age but full stop. Secondly, I don't understand why he's not getting better roles, he's a good actor especially with his typecast roles. Sure he's been in some good movies in minor roles, and Kingdom is great, but he's in a lot of garbage as well. Don't know if it's a financial thing or what.

I liked him in the purge movie

This guy carried it imo

kingdom_jay.jpg

Haven’t seen him in anything since

He was my favorite character too. I remember him in a couple of things since Kingdom. He was one of the main characters in the Call of Duty WWII campaign and was in this short film called "Skin" where he play a White Supremacist. I guess it won an Oscar.

I thought it was pretty good. It's worth the 20 minutes of your time if you want to check it out. It's actually on YouTube. Here's the link if you're interested.

He's good in the mini series 'The Kill Point' about a bank hostage siege.

Yea I remember there was a intermittent release schedule. I lost track of the plot lines. I know for sure I never saw that Matt Hughes episode. This is the first time I've even seen the clip.

Back