Media Frank Grillo's brutal verbal assault on Matt Hughes (VIDEO)

Random. What's this even from?

First of all, Frank Grillo is 54 years old. Let that sink in. He looks great, not only for his age but full stop. Secondly, I don't understand why he's not getting better roles, he's a good actor especially with his typecast roles. Sure he's been in some good movies in minor roles, and Kingdom is great, but he's in a lot of garbage as well. Don't know if it's a financial thing or what.

First of all, Frank Grillo is 54 years old. Let that sink in. He looks great, not only for his age but full stop. Secondly, I don't understand why he's not getting better roles, he's a good actor especially with his typecast roles. Sure he's been in some good movies in minor roles, and Kingdom is great, but he's in a lot of garbage as well. Don't know if it's a financial thing or what.

Have you seen his martial arts mini series, Fighting?

So true. So weird.

He was great in The Purge 2 and felt "too good" for the movie when you watched it. Felt like you were gonna see him become the next big action star. Then his roles kept getting smaller. Some weird Hollywood shit going on there.

So true. So weird.

He was great in The Purge 2 and felt "too good" for the movie when you watched it. Felt like you were gonna see him become the next big action star. Then his roles kept getting smaller. Some weird Hollywood shit going on there.
He probably didn't want to sell his soul to the illuminati or something.

Great show.. a bit depressing though.

Edit: Kingdom

Last edited:
Nope haven't seen it, is it any good? I used to love Fight Quest, that show was awesome.

Yes.
Liked it very much.
Opened my eyes about lethwei, gave interesting insights about Muay Thai, and was very very correct about Krav Maga.

Cool thing is, every time he's gathering info, he's in full gear and spars with everybody,

So true. So weird.

Totally, even with all the shit movies he's in he's always at least decent. But I think with all the roles he's taking he's got some debt going on or something. He has like 9 movies currently in either post of pre-production and one of them is with Nic Cage, lol!

To everyone asking, the OP clip is from a series called Kingdom. Prob the best MMA related series/movie out there, barring The Warrior: https://www.imdb.com/title/tt3673794/?ref_=nm_flmg_act_19

A really good show overall, putting aside the MMA aspect.

Yes.
Liked it very much.
Opened my eyes about lethwei, gave interesting insights about Muay Thai, and was very very correct about Krav Maga.

Cool thing is, every time he's gathering info, he's in full gear and spars with everybody,
Lethwei is a great sport. Cool, I'll check it out definitely. Thanks!

Back