• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Frank Dux

All jokes aside this movie defined my early childhood and is what got me into MMA so I was definitely a little sad when I found out Dux was a complete fraud. Still watch the movie at least 5 times a year though…no shame.
It's a great movie. Just like Lionheart, the Quest, Mortal Kombat, Enter the Dragon. Those are just as real. And all awesome.

That is the only way it could work.
No. It was legit. Every person on the planet WAS in the tournament. Whether you wanted to be or not. And whether you knew about it or not. 56 old folks in a retirement home? Well 56-0 it is! He just beat more than twice what was required out of pure joy of winning.

No. It was legit. Every person on the planet WAS in the tournament. Whether you wanted to be or not. And whether you knew about it or not. 56 old folks in a retirement home? Well 56-0 it is! He just beat more than twice what was required out of pure joy of winning.
That sounds plausible. I didn’t realize the earth’s population in the 80s was thousands of times greater than it is today.
But it makes more sense when you realize Frank Dux killed hundreds of billions of people by KOing them really, really fast.

That sounds plausible. I didn’t realize the earth’s population in the 80s was thousands of times greater than it is today.
But it makes more sense when you realize Frank Dux killed hundreds of billions of people by KOing them really, really fast.
He is the reason the current population is only a meager 8 billion now.

Anyone got any fun Frank stories???

Kumite winner

Eligible for 2023 GOAT

The real Frank Dux: Ashida Kim

Back in 2003 I found a delusional guy on the interwebz claiming to be the OG winner of Bloodsport. He had a $10,000 open challenge to fight him and a lot of other wild claims.

I made a thread, it's now in the sherdog archives, about Ashida Kim. We sherdoggers raided his website's message board to flame him and we were all IP banned.

He then made an account here, actually multiple accounts which he used to argued with us and post positive things about himself.

I havn't thought about this guy in 2 decades.

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/check-out-this-ninja.73700/

Back in 2003 I found a delusional guy on the interwebz claiming to be the OG winner of Bloodsport. He had a $10,000 open challenge to fight him and a lot of other wild claims.

I made a thread, it's now in the sherdog archives, about Ashida Kim. We sherdoggers raided his website's message board to flame him and we were all IP banned.

He then made an account here, actually multiple accounts which he used to argued with us and post positive things about himself.

Holy shit, that entire thread is gold. But Kim's website is even funnier<Lmaoo><45>

For anyone interested in more Dux babbling:

Kind of interesting that Dux choreographed the fight scenes in Bloodsport and that split nut punch is still used today in Mortal Kombat video games, so Frank Dux bullshido is still culturally relevant.

lol

GD going down the Dux rabbit hole.
This guy goes in depth more than the blownapart vid. Even providing receipts where he had his bs kumite trophy remade in 95. Fascinating stuff.

Last edited:
Holy shit, that entire thread is gold. But Kim's website is even funnier<Lmaoo><45>

A bunch of ppl here actually put up the cash and tried to get him to fight but he pussed out.

Certain parts of his website have been updated this year. Apparently they had a Ninja Black Bragon Society reunion.

There's been a bunch of mma and martial arts news sites that have done articles about how much of a fraud he is. I bet he'll come post here if again if someone emails him.

I only read about that guy in bullshido.

Yeah it is..
<36>
“I think we should pool 25k and get a fight going. Then rob him.”

“If you guys do manage to pull up that kind of money between yourselves use it to hire a hit on him instead of pay him.”

Loved him in Predator

bill-duke-predator.jpg

Back