• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Frank Dux

Rickson by armbar
Oleg by knee bar
Monson by north south choke
Dux by dim mak

I know that at the end of Bloodsport when it says he holds the record for most KOs in a single tournament with 50, it’s a mathematical impossibility. Unless the population of the earth at the time of the tournament was over one quadrillion people and the entire population entered the tournament.

How dare you besmirch the name of the greatest fighter/Navy SEAL/CIA agent on the planet Earth. The only guy on the planet who may be his match is Steven Seagal eating a carrot.

King of the Kickboxers had it right referencing Van Damme, Norris

No mention of the other one though...

This moron is a product of an American generation raised watching movies where all Japanese are karate masters, Chinese are kung fu masters, Russians are supervillains, and all Navy Seals are like Rambo.

Zane Frazier beating up Dux at that seminar to get into UFC 1 is my favourite

I think Frazier said he bodyslammed Dux through a table lol.

I also vaguely remember Van Damme mocking Dux and loosely implying he may be a pedo

I was once behind Frank Dux in a grocery store checkout line. He emptied his cart onto the checkout belt, the cashier rang it up, and Frank handed the woman a post it note that said "Dux Bucks".

He then walked away with $286 worth of groceries after getting $120 in change.

Frank Dux fought off Aliem invaders in the space kumite
Mortal Kombat is a true story, they just had to change Lu Kangs name and make him Asian in the games to keep Frank Dux identity secret.

Frank Dux knocked up a girlfriend and she tried to have an abortion. The tiny "Frank Jr." fetus grabbed the instrument, aborting the entire medical team consisting of two nurses and a Doctor.

I know that at the end of Bloodsport when it says he holds the record for most KOs in a single tournament with 50, it’s a mathematical impossibility. Unless the population of the earth at the time of the tournament was over one quadrillion people and the entire population entered the tournament.

I heard he'd find his opponents in the locker rooms afterwards and re-knock them out multiple times. What a badass

Back