• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Frank Dux

Also, suspiciously, the organization that held the Kumite seemed to share a home address with Frank Dux, and the trophy they gave him was the same trophy he suspiciously paid for himself. Think about that: The Kumite is so secret the only paper trail leads to Frank Dux, professional secret agent. That means the other fighters, while obviously not very good at fighting, are unbelievably good at being secret. Why, if Frank Dux hadn’t written a book about them and bought himself that trophy, I doubt I’d have even believed they existed.
https://1900hotdog.com/2020/07/punching-day-my-lifes-fight/

I heard Dux was suppose to fight in the first UFC but couldn't make it because him and the Quaker Oats guy were running for their lives from a group of rich guys that hunt people for sport. Luckily they got a away.
FKixSUiX0A4xKJe.jpg
I believe i have seen this guy in an episode of Walker Texas Ranger so he clearly has been in contact with the best of the best.

The other dude was the BF?

If there was a enough coke.

Funny story, parts of the movie Street Fighter was filmed in Bangkok. Supposedly, the entire crew including the actors or going off and getting happy ending massages all the time. Apparently, it was getting to be ridiculous with how everyone was bombed out on drugs and fucking around. I would like to think that Raul Julia got in on this and used it as like a month long going away party before he died of cancer.

Last edited:
Frank Dux is the inspiration for Jack Reacher books. Frank Dux once fought in a tournament and saved the world, this later became known as Mortal Kombat. Frank Dux once won a game of Kimble with one turn. Frank Dux wears contact lenses, his real eye color cannot be described. Frank Dux appears to have gentalia. However this is false, and he's completely smooth down there. Frank Dux has 14 fingers.

Kumite! kumite! kumite!

Frank dux is might have accidentally been an excellent fiction writer.

Back