• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

News Francis's agent reveals vile message from Vegas number before the fight.

what-wut

Black Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score

Probably someone higher up in the company. Even knowing facts about the agent like where he used to work. All because the heavyweight champ wanted to get paid more than 600k and to be treated with respect. Fucking despicable.

Luckily Francis won and made the UFC eat shit. You can tell they are pissed by Dana refusing to put the belt on him and to attend the press conference.

Edit: the guy was also a former UFC employee and now works for the agency the UFC hates CAA.

Last edited by a moderator:
jussie-Smollett.png

He stayed the champ which is the most important thing.

Its not, look how Tyron turned out. You can't fight Dana unless you bring absurd numbers in PPV.

I hate the guy but only playing his game you can beat him. Look how he treated a legend like Aldo and got away with it.

Blaydes/Lewis everyone will be favored by Dana now, best chance for Ngannou is going to Belator, because right now people don't care about him boxing. He became a laypray wrestlers last night

Is it racist to call someone black? And if so, why? It's like people are implying it's inherently bad to be black..

In this instance I think it was used to be derogatory. I'm not one to claim the tiniest this to be racist but given context, it's a racist text by adding that word.

And I believe not every use of the N-word is inherently racist by a non-appoved user of the word.

Back