• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

News Francis's agent reveals vile message from Vegas number before the fight.

Hopefully that person gets locked in a roomalone with Francis so he can properly air all his greivances

So the person who sent something that’s “definitely fake” “should be found”?
Is the person fake too? How do you find a fake person?
I think when he's saying it's fake he means that whoever sent it is probably a troll or something. My opinion is that dana wouldn't want a text like that sent from the ufc as it's just straight up terrible for the company. Who knows tho

The vocabulary is dana level (ad hominem, swearing, not addressing anything relevant).

So the person who sent something that’s “definitely fake” “should be found”?
Is the person fake too? How do you find a fake person?
When I say fake, I mean I think his dumb manager probably decided to get one of his dumb friends to send this dumb shit to stir up controversy. Then scratched out that number to prevent anyone from trying to back trace the number to whoever it was, which I'm thinking was someone tied to Ngannu without Ngannu's knowledge.

Tell me more on how to remain anonymous while harassing UFC heavyweights please. Need to know for a friend.
Lol.

You know I have a lot of reply/responses on sherdog that go that route.... overthinking/overexplaining a topic.

I think I do it more for me as an intellectual exercise to see if there are flaws in my logic. More often than not I backspace and don't post my longer replies because I end up answering my own question while forming the reply.

But I kinda do it as my version of Cunninghams Law with a twist too. I post information I believe is accurate (that's where I deviate from Cunninghams law), and I do it with a tone of arrogance so that if I'm wrong it will trigger soy boys with knowledge I desire to "correct" me. It's much faster than a google search for more obscure topics. ;)

And even if the other person is correct I usually win the argument by being more annoying.

It's a win-win-win really.

***EDIT.
And now that I've read this reply I realize I'm just a manipulative asshole. I will try to use my powers for good going forward.

That is 100% Dana lmaoooo what a fucking pussy

"The fact that Francis" part Dana uses in EVERY presser or interview. The fact that is one of his favorite go to lines along with "fucking moron". It's hard to hide vernacular like this on a burner. Pathetic
Someone with a sense of observation, good man.

Lol.

You know I have a lot of reply/responses on sherdog that go that route.... overthinking/overexplaining a topic.

I think I do it more for me as an intellectual exercise to see if there are flaws in my logic. More often than not I backspace and don't post my longer replies because I end up answering my own question while forming the reply.

But I kinda do it as my version of Cunninghams Law with a twist too. I post information I believe is accurate (that's where I deviate from Cunninghams law), and I do it with a tone of arrogance so that if I'm wrong it will trigger soy boys with knowledge I desire to "correct" me. It's much faster than a google search for more obscure topics. ;)

And even if the other person is correct I usually win the argument by being more annoying.

It's a win-win-win really.

***EDIT.
And now that I've read this reply I realize I'm just a manipulative asshole. I will try to use my powers for good going forward.
Hey man, I ain't judging you. I was just trying to extract more information about the spoofing, or the how to track people with an IP from a VPN.

When u cant do anything physically to the person. Because you know they could probably take your life with their bare hands. Resort to racism at a distance.

Like the millions of black internet trolls that were calling Tyson Fury and his wife names (Many racial) before the Wilder fight. Yeah I know what you mean. See it all the time.

Calling somebody dumb and mispelling 'too' in the same sentence. Classic humans.

Edit - I misspelled misspelling in a sentence about spelling. Classic humans.

Last edited:
Back