Francis Ngannou went all in and bet on himself and I believe he won.

Did Francis Ngannou win in life?

• Total voters
Wahhhhh waahhhhh

Frank won big, you lil pigmy. He is free from his bullshit UFC slave contract. My last response to your dickriding ass comment to MY comment.
Conor is literally under that very same slave contract with the UFC right now and not fighting because he has the money to do whatever the fuck he wants instead.

You're a moron who belongs nowhere near money. Complaining about profit percentages instead of overall take home is why Conor's rich and you're not.

He walked through everything a 6'9 270lb boxing champ threw at him including a flush elbow to the jaw.

He's taken more shots in his fights too. You are blind and not worth the debate.
Fury doesn’t have one punch power and Francis fought defensively

Are you doing okay buddy? I feel bad for you. There's better ways to get attention than to post absurd stuff.

Francis:

- completely shreds apart his knee in January 2022
- has to undergo complete novel knee reconstruction surgery
- needs an entire year of rehab
- refuses the largest MMA HW purse in history for the biggest HW fight in history and a chance to beat the MMA GOAT
- signs with D league PFL instead of any major MMA promotion
- delays his MMA return, if ever, until up to Sept 20th 2024 against whatever scrub PFL can manage to find for him
- moves to boxing where there's no leg kicks or grappling
- shows up plodding with none of his previous agility and output pre-injury and has to rely on his size, chin, and power to win
- once again signs for a boxing fight despite being contractually obligated to fight for PFL as early as June 21 only 3 months later

But yeah, I'm the conspiracy nut for noticing that Francis' knee is still clearly fucked and that's a major contributing factor to all the things he's doing.

Quit pretending this is true. He literally turned down Jones and the UFC contract precisely because if he lost, which was a massive probability against the MMA GOAT, his $8M paydays would stop now that he'd no longer earn championship pay. His own coach admitted this.

Francis didn't bet on himself. He left to try and make guaranteed pays from boxing and PFL (which he's still yet to fulfill) which is the conservative route.

Be happy for him and glad it all worked out, but there's no need to keep lying about this unless you're just being disengenuous.

Yes! Imagine someone opting for better paydays! They should lock the horrible man up!

Leaving for those paydays IS betting on himself as he had no guarantees to begin with, and many on Sherdog talked about how foolish for leaving the UFC he was and how he would lose money so bad after leaving the UFC (were you one of them?). Remember, Francis could punch hard but he was SO stupid for leaving the UFC?

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/...-he-gets-a-fight-with-fury-or-wilder.4286016/

(Francis wont make a big bag even if he gets a fight with Fury or Wilder)​

I wonder how many who were in that linked thread dissing Frank can be found in the "yes" votes in this thread? Oh how the worm turns....

ROFL the fraudulent claims about Jones. He avoided the UFC like plague until Frank left.

He beat the UFC machine and came out on top.

He pulled a Conor basically only he didn’t have to fork over 50% of his profits to Dana
Conor made like 50 million to 100 million, sold the second biggest PPV of all time.

Ngannou got paid like 10 million and got like 50k people to watch.

Kudos to Francis making millions, but remember he's boxing. Left MMA for boxing, which has always been more lucrative. I don't think he comes back to MMA with PFL, it doesn't make $$$ sense, so I believe that contract is DOA.

Yes! Imagine someone opting for better paydays! They should lock the horrible man up!

Leaving for those paydays IS betting on himself as he had no guarantees to begin with, and many on Sherdog talked about how foolish for leaving the UFC he was and how he would lose money so bad after leaving the UFC (were you one of them?). Remember, Francis could punch hard but he was SO stupid for leaving the UFC?

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/...-he-gets-a-fight-with-fury-or-wilder.4286016/

(Francis wont make a big bag even if he gets a fight with Fury or Wilder)​

I wonder how many who were in that linked thread dissing Frank can be found in the "yes" votes in this thread? Oh how the worm turns....

ROFL the fraudulent claims about Jones. He avoided the UFC like plague until Frank left.
Literally every promotion, including the one Francis actually signed to, has talked about how Francis was trying to get guaranteed paydays that stayed at his current rate as #1 HW, irregardless of if he lost or that changed. It was a colossal sticking point for Francis not to have his pay decrease even if people beat him.

So yes, Francis was trying to take the conservative route.

You guys are trying to revionist history something that's not even a year old. At least wait a couple years before trying that bullshit.

Quit pretending this is true. He literally turned down Jones and the UFC contract precisely because if he lost, which was a massive probability against the MMA GOAT, his $8M paydays would stop now that he'd no longer earn championship pay. His own coach admitted this.

Francis didn't bet on himself. He left to try and make guaranteed pays from boxing and PFL (which he's still yet to fulfill) which is the conservative route.

Be happy for him and glad it all worked out, but there's no need to keep lying about this unless you're just being disengenuous.

Now that you bring up the $8 million paydays, the UFC was never going to pay $8 million base + PPV, that was an estimated number, and even if he wins, there is no way the pay would have been the same fighting Aspinall, Pavlovich, Gane or whoever they got next after Jones, that number was for Jones and Jones only, in boxing he made bank and will make bank even in defeat, and if he performs well again there might be a 3rd payday in the future, Wilder is still around and will need a fight sooner than later, might be a while tho, but still, those are 3 paydays that basically wont require Ngannou to keep winning, he bet on himself cause once he left the UFC there was no UFC belt or machine behind him, it was just his name alone, not even his highlights could be used to promote him.

Literally every promotion, including the one Francis actually signed to, has talked about how Francis was trying to get guaranteed paydays that stayed at his current rate as #1 HW, iregardless of if he lost or that changed. It was a colossal sticking point for Francis not to have his pay decrease even if people beat him.

So yes, Francis was trying to take the conservative route.

You guys are trying to revionist history something that's not even a year old. At least wait a couple years before trying that bullshit.
Conservative route to negotiate for the best pay? Those negotiations took place AFTER he left the UFC, and he had nothing signed at all; there were no guarantees those orgs would agree to that. The bullshit is already here with you and your goofy logic. If you don't like Frank, OK, but your narrative here is silly.

Looks like the rest in this thread think your narrative is goofy too.

Conservative route to negotiate for the best pay? Those negotiations took place AFTER he left the UFC, and he had nothing signed at all; there were no guarantees those orgs would agree to that. The bullshit is already here with you and your goofy logic. If you don't like Frank, OK, but your narrative here is silly.

Looks like the rest in this thread think your narrative is goofy too.
In what possible world is he making more with PFL than the UFC's offer?

Like I said, wait a couple years before you try your revisionist bullshit.

Now that you bring up the $8 million paydays, the UFC was never going to pay $8 million base + PPV, that was an estimated number, and even if he wins, there is no way the pay would have been the same fighting Aspinall, Pavlovich, Gane or whoever they got next after Jones, that number was for Jones and Jones only, in boxing he made bank and will make bank even in defeat, and if he performs well again there might be a 3rd payday in the future, Wilder is still around and will need a fight sooner than later, might be a while tho, but still, those are 3 paydays that basically wont require Ngannou to keep winning, he bet on himself cause once he left the UFC there was no UFC belt or machine behind him, it was just his name alone, not even his highlights could be used to promote him.
You guys are at the point you're literally disagreeing with Francis' own coach just to desperately try and hold your narratives afloat.

Sad.

You guys are at the point you're literally disagreeing with Francis' own coach just to desperately try and hold your narratives afloat.

Sad.
Its basically what he said, pay goes down if he loses which i agree, and im adding that it will still drop if he wins, why? Cause the UFC wont pay the same for Jones and the rest of the HW division, do you think they will?? Seriously, the UFC pays in PPV points, it wont draw the same, they wont pay the same, that applies to boxing too, but they are not as cheap as the UFC, but every fight has a negotiation. Pay never was 8 million per fight, i have been saying this for a while, the 8 million number needs some explaining too, i believe its not flat 8 million + PPV, but i would gladly accept it if someone can show proof that it was.

Reading comprehension??

Last edited:
In what possible world is he making more with PFL than the UFC's offer?

Like I said, wait a couple years before you try your revisionist bullshit.
Boy, you are getting tanked in this thread. I don't know why some people enjoy public humiliation, lol

Moving the goalpost huh? I don't blame you, you are getting embarrased. We were talking about whether about whether he was ballsy and not conservative, what does the money comparison even have to do with it? That would actually support MY argument, ROFL.

And BTW, a lot of guys have left the UFC and made more money, Brunson was talking about it the other day. So even when you change the subject to stop the humilation, you are still saying goofy things.

He debuted in boxing against the HW champ of the world who couldn't even beat him without cheating and the judges in his backpocket.

One of the most amazing things I've ever seen. Francis ngannou turned the HW boxing champion into a panic wrestler lol

Back