Francis Ngannou Very Frustrated with Dana White ("Right now, I don’t know if I’m a fighter or not")

Dat belly of a beast is real good to smother bodybuilder wannabies with shitty ground game (see AJ)
Bro... With que 6 months takedown defense training Joshua would slept Fatso and unlike Fatso Joshua actually won gold in the Olympics

BOOM roasted!

Bro... With que 6 months takedown defense training Joshua would slept Fatso and unlike Fatso Joshua actually won gold in the Olympics

BOOM roasted!

Would be worse than Couture - Tony.

Ankle pick - slam- wrestlefuck -sub.

Roasted!

Stop drinking, son, go get some pussy.

They should just feed him a can to keep him warm. Pride style

Him vs Cormier for the title shot. Big DC fan but fuck DC getting another title shot. If he wins he's just gonna retire anyways and leave the division in a cluster fuck anyways.

UFC can just throw Stipe some cash to have an "injury" so DC is forced to fight Francis. If DC doesn't want to then well fuck off and fight someone else in the top 5 and Francis can get the TS.

I love DC but him and Stipe have 3 back to back title fights just fucks the division for 2 years and isn't fair to the other contenders.
Seriously, trilogies should span the fighters' careers, throughout their evolution, not 3 in a row, which tells us nothing in the bigger picture.
All this title shit stopped being meaningful anyway.

Francis vs Duffee. Book that shit now!!!

It's Nagannou's own fault, really. The Stipe and Black Beast "fights" not only took the bloom off his rose, they ground his rose beneath hobnailed boots. I have no interest in him now whatsoever.

Book him vs some top 20 guy.

I don't care. I like watching Nguyo knocking fools out.

If Lewis beats Ivanov, do Lewis vs Ngannou II.

Their first fight stunk, but the rematch needs to happen. We need to see it happen properly.

Just book him DC or Stipe, whoever is available first.

Big Franky against the winner of Lewis vs Ivanov if hes that desperate.
SyChQfM.gif

“Someone sent me an article today where Ngannou was frustrated,” Walt Harris said. “He mentioned my name. That’s a fight I’ve always wanted so when I get the win over Overeem fighting him would be good.”

Not surprising. Other than the few elite HWs, no one else belongs in the octagon with Francis

Really only option is wait or fight someone like Struve or something, a squash match that people will cry about.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back