Francis Ngannou Very Frustrated with Dana White ("Right now, I don’t know if I’m a fighter or not")

He should rematch Derrick Lewis. Lewis is fighting in two weeks. After Lewis beats Ivanov- Francis should rematch Lewis in early 2020 or the same timeframe as DC/Stipe 3.

Hell if Rozenstruik beats Arlovski in a couple weeks give him Ngannou.

“Just for the record: Volkov turned down the fight against me twice,” Ngannou told MMA Junkie. “One was July 2017 and August 2018.

“The UFC have made it clear for everybody that I’m who you have to fight if you want to fight for the title. It seems like I’m just there to be [The Gate Keeper]. That’s how it looks now. If they want to fight for the title, they have to fight me, but how about me fighting for the title?!

It doesn’t seem to be in the talk, so that’s exactly what the UFC has made me appear, to be the gate [keeper].

“I think all my three opponents . . . had a title shot promise. Because Curtis Blaydes [had a] title (shot) guaranteed. Cain Velasquez I think it was the same thing. Junior Dos Santos, after three wins, it was the same thing. But they are just forgetting about me.”

Back