Francis Ngannou Very Frustrated with Dana White ("Right now, I don’t know if I’m a fighter or not")

Why has he never rematched Derrick Lewis? I mean look, it's OBVIOUSLY clear he's the next guy in line behind Cormier, but why not book him against Lewis? Dude fights in two weeks at MSG and if he wins why not book it? Everyone in their right mind knew that if Cormier lost this fight a rubber match would be next unless DC retired which I doubted he would.

Maybe give Ngannou the winner in general of Lewis/Ivanov or Volkov if he's willing to fight again.

I'd suggest he go to Bellator, but the anti-UFC "Russians fighters are the best, breh" guys in Worldwide would go on suicide alert after Ngannou destroyed Sergei and Minakov. Kongo wouldn't even fight him, or he'd find a way out even faster than he did against Bader if he did.

Dude beat Cain, Blayes and JDS. He deserves another shot. Dana is a strange creature. Remember how he was building Ngannou up as an African demigod and now doesn't even remember his existence.

These fighters all get played like hoes with a big bald pimp.

Here is the bottom line: they know you are hungry to fight, and they make a point to have a ton of you, so they can have flexibility to make you wait until you accept less money or non-ideal fights. You were the one who signed the contract and fell for their promises so use it as a life lesson.

He should be getting the next title shot but Dana has a hard-on for Fatso Cormier
The first Miocic fight was dog shit and there is a 0% chance Francis has improved his ground game

I would rather watch him fight Rumble than get laid on for 25 minutes by either Miocic or DC

The first Miocic fight was dog shit and there is a 0% chance Francis has improved his ground game

I would rather watch him fight Rumble than get laid on for 25 minutes by either Miocic or DC

Stipe's chin barely held together in the first fight against Ngannou, there's 0 chance it will keep him up before Francis gasses out, considering the punishment taken against DC and the fact that he's 2 years older.

Dude sounds like he's brainwashed by the system that he claims to hate.

Hates that he can't fight, and that "nobody is available", but thinks it's completely out of the realm of possibility to fight someone outside the Top 10. And really thinks he should only be looking up.

Ya maybe nobody in the top 5 wants to risk their position by fighting him, but i guarantee there are 100 HWs out there who would take the payday. Just find a body, put them in a Fight Night main, and add to the highlight reel. But it sounds like he won't accept that. Can't feel bad for him.

He's desperate but wont fight below his ranking even though Steepay and DC are booked.

Oh Francis.

Yeah, logic is not his forte.

Unless he sels fight Big with a brawl or smth or someone gets really hurt,
he is not getting a TS.

Everyone is scare of you dude. Stipe doesn’t want to fight you again.

Wrong. Stipe is a firefighter. He faces fire and death often.
He is not scared of some big muscled brawler, who doesn't have ground game.

There has to be someone who francis can obliterate in the meantime whilst DC v stipe is happening.

It seems criminal to have a dude like Francis on the bench.

But at the same time - this is a typical case of a fighter saying "I'll fight anyone" and in the next sentece he goes "but not anyone below the top 5"

And it's not easy to clear schedules when there are only a handful of acceptable opponents, and they're trying to negotiate other fights at the same time

He will fight Blagoi Ivanov in february !

That's okay Greg Hardy can sleep him at the end of the year

Make him fight Derrick Lewis since Ngannou was scared shitless of him the first time and refused to engage. See if he's gotten over his fear this time.
Dana and the other assholes would never chance it, not after that first stinker.

Back