Francis Ngannou Very Frustrated with Dana White ("Right now, I don’t know if I’m a fighter or not")

He said it himself. Everyone is booked. He'll have to wait a few moments.

Is Ngannou from Xtreme Couture?

So they only other fighters they can hype is Chandler or Bader?

Ngannou vs winner of Nate vs Mas for the actual BMF title.

THERE IS ONLY ONE FIGHTER WITH BALLS OF STEEL WILLING TO FIGHT THE KILLER NGANNOU........

MAKE IT HAPPEN DANA U BIG RED GOOF

PbiCxeL.jpg

“They have to do something with me,” Ngannou told MMA Junkie. “OK, so what is that? I want the damn answer. I want to know what’s my position. I want to know what I’m doing here. I’m the No. 2 (heavyweight), and everyone is booked. I’m just here looking like, I don’t know, some guy desperate to get a fight.

“Actually, in my position, the only fight I’ll be running to is the title – but I don’t know if they want to make me run to any fight. Also, I wanted to fight before the end of the year. Like, it doesn’t matter who that is. I have to fight because I get that you guys don’t give much. But even though they don’t care, it’s kind of frustrating. Right now, it’s not something that I’m very happy to talk about. It’s been an exhausting process.”

“It’s very frustrating right now, and I kind of (have to) think what to do, what is possible,” Ngannou said. “The only guy in the top 10 that is available right now, as I saw, is Shamil (Abdurakhimov). But Shamil just lost against Curtis Blaydes. Curtis Blaydes doesn’t have a fight, and I fought him twice already. So it’s not some fight that I’m looking for. And that’s all. They said I could wait to see what’s going on Nov. 9, to see maybe if (Alexander) Volkov beats ‘JDS.’ But the problem – first of all, that’s not a fight I’m looking for. And second of all, Volkov turned this fight down twice.

“Why do I have to expect somebody to win a fight or don’t get hurt to accept the fight? ‘I don’t know.’ That was their answer: to wait and see, either in November or in December, to see if Volkov wins or if Walt Harris wins. Then we will see if they want to fight me if they are not injured.”

“They’re going to have to fight the trilogy, but why should I not fight before?” Ngannou said. “I think I deserve this fight, and the problem is, they’re planning to make this . . . in March. And notice: March is going to be . . . nine months from my last fight, because my last fight was in June. Then, they’re going to expect if somebody, if the winner doesn’t get hurt, I’m willing to fight in three months.

“It’s going to go over one year from my last fight, and if something happens, if the winner gets hurt or injured and is going to take time off, then what happens? Right now, I don’t know if I’m a fighter or not. My promoter, my boss doesn’t care about me. So this process is kind of exhausting!”

https://www.lowkickmma.com/francis-ngannou-frustrated-ufc/
Forgive me for this suggestion... but... why not Black Beast rematch! They WILL fight this time haha

Fatso DC is much more popular, makes more money and is probably, more deserving.

Ngannou lost to Stipe.
DC is 1:1 with the Champ.
Ngannou: 3 1st round KOs
Fatso:Just got brutally KTFO

He's desperate but wont fight below his ranking even though Steepay and DC are booked.

Oh Francis.
He said he would, and wants to fight soon whoever they give him but there is still no matchup that makes sense.

To be fair he fought Stipe and lost. It’s not like he’s never been given a shot. Sure he deserves another shot but this isn’t the first time the HW title has gone 3 fights. They’re pandering to DC to see if he can go out on top. You could argue he deserves that chance.

Is Lewis booked? Let him correct that fight while waiting for the title shot.

Well, Mousasi did beat Uriah Hall and Machida, so you never know, my thin armed friend
He certainly didn't beat Jacare in the rematch, so you are right. You never know. I still think Stipe handles him just as easy.

Him vs Cormier for the title shot. Big DC fan but fuck DC getting another title shot. If he wins he's just gonna retire anyways and leave the division in a cluster fuck anyways.

UFC can just throw Stipe some cash to have an "injury" so DC is forced to fight Francis. If DC doesn't want to then well fuck off and fight someone else in the top 5 and Francis can get the TS.

I love DC but him and Stipe have 3 back to back title fights just fucks the division for 2 years and isn't fair to the other contenders.

UFC HW division always been a shit like this

Stipe 55-44'd him on all score cards. I'm certain he isn't afraid of Francis.
Stipe is not afraid of anything, but he got hurt way more than Ngannou in that fight, and was exhausted as well at the end (couldn't even take him down in the 5th). So I am pretty sure he would rather fight DC.

Back