Media Francis Ngannou lost a deal of over a million dollars due to Crypto

KazDibiase

"My style is kneeing people in the face."
@Silver
Reaction score

FaZrF4KXEAMdmq_
FaZrb2UXoAMDQow

Last edited:
They say sometimes the Emperor has no clothes, but in Ngannous case he has watches:
5fbdcba27793072c94724c916eff6d1e.jpg

upload_2022-8-17_19-54-40.jpeg

Ngannou is sporting wristware that is over 25k, and ive heard he has a six figure watch as well, we've known for some dude this guy is loaded and is just crying wolf.

His manager is big into Crypto, hopefully they are smart about that shit...

they offered a mega deal in crypto knowing it was gonna tank

why do you think they offered such a great deal?

They say sometimes the Emperor has no clothes, but in Ngannous case he has watches:

View attachment 938002

Ngannou is sporting wristware that is over 25k, and ive heard he has a six figure watch as well, we've known for some dude this guy is loaded and is just crying wolf.

He deserves more based on what he brings. The UFC pay is a sham.

View attachment 938002

Lol he is the ufc hw champ cuz he’s not in a homeless shelter he is doing too well for himself? Go fuck off somewhere u fucking shill.

I agree that the UFC should pay more.

I also agree that fighters should shut up about pay unless they are willing to go out and do something about it.

exactly, we keep talking about it but nothing actually happens...

View attachment 938002

he'll get no tears from me...
pjimage-60--870x456.jpg

Lol he is the ufc hw champ cuz he’s not in a homeless shelter he is doing too well for himself? Go fuck off somewhere u fucking shill.
600k per fight. No sponsorships. Eesh. It’s 2022 and they’re still being paid the same as in 2010ish when it wasn’t nearly as big it is today. Sucks for them. Can’t blame them at all for asking for a bigger piece of the cake. Fighter pay has to increase of the equivalent of 12 years of exponential success. Every champ should systematically make at least a million per fight. That would be barely decent.

Back