Media Francis Ngannou lost a deal of over a million dollars due to Crypto

Should have got sponsorhip from Lilt or coconut water or something.

We all said last year if was fucking bonkers to try to get “crypto money” as your pay. We laughed then and I’m laughing now.

Like what real person does that aside from wannabe hipsters lmao

Bitcoin is going to break 100k sometime in the next 5 years. So yeah, I'd take my pay in Bitcoin.

Usually any company whose workers are unionized or any pro sports league that has a players' association, i.e. every goddamn pro sports league. That's why these leagues have entry-level contracts, all of which have bigger figures associated to them than what Ngannou made in his last fight...as the champ.

Go fight somewhere else? LOL. Market value? You know what antitrust is, pal?

LOL. Get your head out of your as. This is not a team sport. Nobody cares about the lower tier fighters. You think Jon jones or any other big name figher is gonna turn down a million dollar fight because some entry level fighter is not making enough money?

Can't believe I'm saying this but Francis is a big whiny bitch RN

That company only offered him a million dollars because they knew he had to say no

LOL. Get your head out of your as. This is not a team sport. Nobody cares about the lower tier fighters. You think Jon jones or any other big name figher is gonna turn down a million dollar fight because some entry level fighter is not making enough money?
No, and that’s the problem. But what’s funny is, the problem actually ends its way up to champions as well, with those guys being underpaid as well, lol. Ngannou ain’t no entry level guy, and goddamn is he underpaid and unhappy with it.

So yeah, my head ain’t in my ass right now, pal. Those with their head far up their asses are those who think the status quo will bring any improvement to fighter pay at any point.

So the UFC can do what they’ve done for the last 10 years: grow its pockets exponentially and throw the same bags of peanuts to its fighters, telling them to shut the fuck up and go elsewhere if they’re unhappy.

Back