Francis Ngannou is going to retire as the greatest HW of all time.

giphy.gif

lmao, flat out wrong. Plenty of people will debate that, with a strong, strong case

Go off though, just remember it’s your opinion
Lol it’s not really meant to be taken that literally. I was exaggerating a bit to emphasize a point.

10 years is a decade. As in, he was undefeated between the year 2000-2010.
I know what a decade is. Obviously Fedor fans don't.

Fedor was not undefeated 2000-2010. He was undefeated 2001-2009. That's 8 years not a decade.

Last edited:
I was super skeptical after his losses to Stipe and Derrick Lewis, but this new patient version of him is the most dangerous MMA fighter I ever seen I think he easily dispatches Stipe and Jairzhino and will have a very long reign at the top of HW.

You just can’t teach the timing and power that he has.
Timing lol! He fights clowns. Stipe already showed was composure and basic boxing skills will do to him.

Side note but fuck Dana White for putting Blaydes against him (twice) and now Jairzhino it’s like he doesn’t know how to properly fucking build a contender without throwing him to the fucking wolves.
He wants Francis to lose. That’s why after getting exposed for questionable wrestling he put him up vs the divisions 2 best wrestlers.

I know what a decade is. Obviously Fedor fans don't.

Fedor was not undefeated 2000-2010. He was undefeated 2001-2009. That's 8 years not a decade.

You consider the loss to TK a legit loss? Or a BS loss like Hammil/JOnes where most fans and media dismiss it and consider him undefeated? No wrong answer here, just interpretation.

Regardless of, Fedor didn't lose a fight from April 2001 to June 2010, 9 years and 3 months.

what fiction ? who beside maybe stipe beat ngannou in the octagon ?
Your assertion that Ngannou can beat any man in the octagon, despite evidence to the contrary. If Ngannou does catch Stipe I’ll give him his due but until then all I see was a 50-44 beating so bad that it carried over to the Lewis fight. Ngannou admitted Stipe got in his head and that’s why he came so tentative against Lewis.

Greatest HW of all time that is 33 years old and still not a champion and can't grapple for shit ? Lol

I can name 10 people way better than he will ever be

Cain Velasquez
Fedor
Crocop
Minotauro
Werdum
JDS
Mark Hunt
Frank Mir
DC
Stipe

<Varys01>

Your assertion that Ngannou can beat any man in the octagon, despite evidence to the contrary. If Ngannou does catch Stipe I’ll give him his due but until then all I see was a 50-44 beating so bad that it carried over to the Lewis fight. Ngannou admitted Stipe got in his head and that’s why he came so tentative against Lewis.
so you didn't answer my question, who besides stipe can beat ngannou ?

"Barely made a dent?" Lol are you kidding or what?

He has an insane highlight reel and wins over some absolute legends.

Let's be real, his best "names" are

Arlovski
Cain
JDS
Alistair

How many were close to their peak?

At that point Arlovski and Overeem got already KTFOed more times than they can remember

Cain was inactive from 2+ years, and before that was 1-1

JDS real prime (like Cain) was like 6-7 years ago

Ngannou is an entertaining fighter that i like to watch, but he's just a top5 fighter in a far from exceptional HW division

As of right now, even Tim Sylvia has accomplished more at HW than Ngannou...

so you didn't answer my question, who besides stipe can beat ngannou ?
DC ( on his way out we’ll never see it), maybe Lewis. Depending on how he looks in his return, Werdum could do it on the ground if he can pull what he did to Fedor and bait him to ground. Volkan isn’t likely, but if he kept him at distance he could outpoint him. Stranger things have happened.
I’m not saying Ngannou’s not a beast, he just hasn’t shown he’s anywhere near the GOAT discussion.

giphy.gif

lmao, flat out wrong. Plenty of people will debate that, with a strong, strong case

Go off though, just remember it’s your opinion

It's not really that debatable though.

He'd win most greatest HW polls by a wide margin, I'd guess.

DC ( on his way out we’ll never see it), maybe Lewis. Depending on how he looks in his return, Werdum could do it on the ground if he can pull what he did to Fedor and bait him to ground. Volkan isn’t likely, but if he kept him at distance he could outpoint him. Stranger things have happened.
I’m not saying Ngannou’s not a beast, he just hasn’t shown he’s anywhere near the GOAT discussion.
lol even DC said he would not like to fight ngannou "ever", he said himself that Cain is better than him ( the dude who got starched by ngannou ).

Lewis ? seriously ? seriously ?

Werdum, how the fuck does he take the fight down ? tell me ?

Other than Stipe, no one beat ngannou, I know it, and you know it. Stop playing games, and admit the truth.

he's too old to become HW goat unless he gets the title this year and fights until 40 or something

I do think he gets that belt though

Side note but fuck Dana White for putting Blaydes against him (twice) and now Jairzhino it’s like he doesn’t know how to properly fucking build a contender without throwing him to the fucking wolves.
33 years old and been fighting in the UFC for 5 years... how long should they keep the kid gloves on and baby him along like a prospect?

It's not really that debatable though.

He'd win most greatest HW polls by a wide margin, I'd guess.
Depends on what your definition of wide is, and those polls are largely voted on by casual fans who have bought into the mythology that is fedor. He’s a great talent and one of the greatest, but there is some incredibly effective propaganda out there regarding his reign. The way guys like randleman and Sylvia spoke about him sway opinions a lot.

But regardless, there’s a healthy debate to be had and the fact that any amount of people would vote and argue otherwise proves it’s debatable.

I was super skeptical after his losses to Stipe and Derrick Lewis, but this new patient version of him is the most dangerous MMA fighter I ever seen I think he easily dispatches Stipe and Jairzhino and will have a very long reign at the top of HW.

You just can’t teach the timing and power that he has.
He was pretty patient in the Lewis fight. Both fighters were extremely patient. They waited over 25 mins with no action.

lol even DC said he would not like to fight ngannou "ever", he said himself that Cain is better than him ( the dude who got starched by ngannou ).

Lewis ? seriously ? seriously ?

Werdum, how the fuck does he take the fight down ? tell me ?

Other than Stipe, no one beat ngannou, I know it, and you know it. Stop playing games, and admit the truth.
Lewis already beat him so there’s that. That’s well documented and not mentioned to play games. It’s a fact. DC might not want to fight Ngannou I think for safety reasons but he would do the same thing Stipe did. And, as I explained earlier, Werdum could bait him to the ground. Get hit with a glancing blow, Ngannou goes in for GNP and gets caught in an arm bar. Of course, none of those fights are locks but there is some competition out there. Before the Stipe fight everybody thought Ngannou was the 2nd coming of Jesus until he got mauled. So anything is possible is the point.

Back