Francis Ngannou is going to retire as the greatest HW of all time.

Istryker

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
I was super skeptical after his losses to Stipe and Derrick Lewis, but this new patient version of him is the most dangerous MMA fighter I ever seen I think he easily dispatches Stipe and Jairzhino and will have a very long reign at the top of HW.

You just can’t teach the timing and power that he has.

Side note but fuck Dana White for putting Blaydes against him (twice) and now Jairzhino it’s like he doesn’t know how to properly fucking build a contender without throwing him to the fucking wolves.

Patient version?

The dude's past three fights have lasted a total of two minutes and twenty two seconds

You talk about being thrown to the wolves. Yet you expect him to be champ for a long time? When you’re the champ there are always wolves at your door. That’s the way it’s supposed to be. A true champ takes the next best man in line, always.

He’s 33 and has barely made a dent so far. He wont be anywhere near top 5 of all time.

I was super skeptical after his losses to Stipe and Derrick Lewis, but this new patient version of him is the most dangerous MMA fighter I ever seen I think he easily dispatches Stipe and Jairzhino and will have a very long reign at the top of HW.

You just can’t teach the timing and power that he has.
Stipe holds the PRIDE & UFC HW title defense record at a whopping 3. Even more than Fedor. So it shouldn't be too hard to accomplish.

Stipe holds the PRIDE & UFC HW title defense record at a whopping 3. Even more than Fedor. So it shouldn't be too hard to accomplish.

didnt fedor go like a decade undefeated?

those weren’t title shots ?

Best HW of all time? LOL!

giphy-downsized-large.gif

giphy.gif

He’s 33 and has barely made a dent so far. He wont be anywhere near top 5 of all time.

"Barely made a dent?" Lol are you kidding or what?

He has an insane highlight reel and wins over some absolute legends. He didn't capture UFC gold, but that is also due to the opportunities you are given. If DC and Stipe hold the division for years it's hard to do otherwise. Kudos to Ngannou for staying active nonetheless.

Side note but fuck Dana White for putting Blaydes against him (twice) and now Jairzhino it’s like he doesn’t know how to properly fucking build a contender without throwing him to the fucking wolves.

I get Blaydes but Jairzhino is all but a keep busy fight.

If he upgrades his TDD to 95% he can be the best HW ever.
But now he is not rounded and rasslers can hold him down.

You do know there are only like 15 guys at HW right? There's not a lot of options at play here....

And there is absolutely no chance in hell that Frank retires as GOAT HW. He'll be very hard pressed to crack Top 10.

Biggy Boy will be a very difficult opponent, he may lose that.

I believe he may lose it bc Jairzhino doesn't fears him and bc of that will Francis fear him... this is going to lead to a different fight than Francis fans think.

just my opinion.

Last edited:
He's 33 and he plans to go to boxing, so I don't think if he becomes champ he will defend that many times.

But he already has insane resume, he's a couple of wins from being an all time great:

Beat 3 former UFC champs, and a dream/K1/strikeforce/ADCC world champ.
Has a 100% finishing rate.
Only man to convincingly beat him his the GOAT UFC HW.
Never been KOd, never been TKOd, never been submitted, never been knocked down.

Hes got a lot of catching up to do. The current HW scene is just not very good either so its hard to build up that kind of resume even if you clear it out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back