Francis Ngannou - Apex

funny how stipe wants nothing to do with the rematch when it was so easy
Who said Stipe is scared? He’s in the middle of a trilogy with DC and already Mauled Ngannou on the feet and ground. Scared of Ngannou doesn’t make sense after the beating he gave him.

But my point was Bigi and Francis, if the KO doesn’t come quickly, Bigi has more tools. He has the ability to strike with Ngannou but Bigi has more tools on the ground and the ability to use them if it comes to that.
????
Wtf ... Rozenstruik has zero on the ground. Ngannou has 4 submissions wins and a record of beating wrestlers.

????
Wtf ... Rozenstruik has zero on the ground. Ngannou has 4 submissions wins and a record of beating wrestlers.

and he still looked like shit on the ground.

like a 3 weeks old whitebelt.

????
I can’t disagree. Ngannou’s submissions were him overpowering lesser opponents. Stipe has ZERO subs but who’s the better grappler wrestler, just for context. Bigi does have rudimentary ground game and my opinion is that it’s better than Ngannou ground game. March will tell us everything.

Bigi does have rudimentary ground game
Where did you see that?
Against Overeem? He couldn't take Ngannou down.

Ngannou's lack of wrestling/ground game is another silly narrative.

Where did you see that?
Against Overeem? He couldn't take Ngannou down.

Ngannou's lack of wrestling/ground game is another silly narrative.
Ngannou’s ground game is ok against sub par competition. His subs have come from grabbing an arm on the feet and overpowering his weaker opponent. It’s not silly to Ngannou’s lgrappling is definite weakness. I’ll do some more research on bigi’s ground game again and if I’m wrong I’ll give you the nod on this one.

Ngannou’s ground game is ok against sub par competition.
If Overeem, Blaydes and Cain (to cite those who attempted to wrestle) are subpar, then yes.

It’s not silly to Ngannou’s lgrappling is definite weakness.
It is when you talk about Rozenstruik's ground game being a threat.
The guy hasn't attempted a single TD in his career, he's not even going to try.

If Overeem, Blaydes and Cain (to cite those who attempted to wrestle) are subpar, then yes.

It is when you talk about Rozenstruik's ground game being a threat.
The guy hasn't attempted a single TD in his career, he's not even going to try.
Cain was washed up. Blaydes didn’t have the hands to set up take downs and neither did Reem. They tried to strike with Ngannou to set up takedowns with hands but couldn’t before going to sleep. So yeah, sub par. We saw what happened when someone who could bang w the predator could then do on the ground. Come on, he was exposed against the top of the heap.

You dont just "work on your wrestling " and boom you're good, it takes years and you gotta start young.

Stipe wiped the floor with ngannou

GSP says hello. Granted, Ngannou is not GSP, but the point still stands.

I like Francis but people are hyping him too soon, like McGregor was hyped.

I like Francis but people are hyping him too soon, like McGregor was hyped.
ohzrd5t.jpg

Back