Francis Ngannou - Apex

Weeb? That’s all you got? Stipe made Ngannou look like a fool. Come back when you have something smart to say. Then we can have a conversation.

Who said fuck about stipe and ngannou? I was talking to the fucking anime dork, unless that includes you in which case you can eat a dick too. I'm sure he appreciates you defending his honor tho, real cute.

Oh and for the record nobody gives a fuck about having a conversation with you about anything.

There is some good young talent in their 20’s at HW.
Blaydes, Ciryl Gane and Tai Tuivasa
My opinion obviously, but Stipe smokes everyone of them. He beat DC, Ngannou, Reem. Those dudes are light work for Stipe.

Who said fuck about stipe and ngannou? I was talking to the fucking anime dork, unless that includes you in which case you can eat a dick too. I'm sure he appreciates you defending his honor tho, real cute.

Oh and for the record nobody gives a fuck about having a conversation with you about anything.
You seem to give a fuck about a conversation with me by your reply. Holler at your boy.

Not just age. It is about when you start to fight. Stipe has beaten pretty much exclusively dudes on the ass end of their careers.
Couldn't beat JDS when Junior had something left in the tank.
We saw how DC 1 went.
Hell, even ran for his life from Ngannu until the latter gassed after 5 minutes.

Medicore career in the grand scheme of things. The fanboyism of Stipe makes me laugh.
D.C eye poked his way to victory in the first and nearly the second fight. He did learn from the best.

You seem to give a fuck about a conversation with me by your reply. Holler at your boy.

giphy.gif

Got fucked up by a part time fire fighter when he got too big for his boots

that’s my favourite part of the story

Go home Frank
giphy.gif
look at stipe after the fight. a literal beetroot. ngannou untouched. stipe could not hurt him even when ngannou was dead due to cardio. lols at stipe beating ngannou in a hematch.

look at stipe after the fight. a literal beetroot. ngannou untouched. stipe could not hurt him even when ngannou was dead due to cardio. lols at stipe beating ngannou in a hematch.
I forget, who won that fight 50-44? Watch the post fight interview with Ngannou admitting he got his ass whooped and then come back here with that nonsense.

Went from tellin people to eat a dick to riffin off other poster’s shit. Spare parts, bud.

Are you still tryna flirt with me breh? I told you to eat a dick not to wat MY dick.
I get it your feelings got hurt, but you're a big boy you'll get over it.

Living rent free in your head apparently

{<jordan}

Are you still tryna flirt with me breh? I told you to eat a dick not to wat MY dick.
I get it your feelings got hurt, but you're a big boy you'll get over it.

Living rent free in your head apparently

{<jordan}
I’m gonna go to sleep tonight with a mortgage paid (no rent) and no need to use gifs to make a point. Also your need to call me gay says something about your intellect and inability to argue civilly gives us all a clue about your station in life.

Last edited:
Not just age. It is about when you start to fight. Stipe has beaten pretty much exclusively dudes on the ass end of their careers.
Couldn't beat JDS when Junior had something left in the tank.
We saw how DC 1 went.
Hell, even ran for his life from Ngannu until the latter gassed after 5 minutes.

Medicore career in the grand scheme of things. The fanboyism of Stipe makes me laugh.

Haters are even worse than fanboys.

It's not Stipe's fault HW sucks. Still has one of the (if not the) best resume at HW so lol at your calling it "mediocre".

Werdum and Ngannou are his best wins, and afaic they were both in their prime.

My opinion obviously, but Stipe smokes everyone of them. He beat DC, Ngannou, Reem. Those dudes are light work for Stipe.

Stipe is great but he is 1-1 with DC, Ngannou would smoke him in a rematch and everybody beats Reem these days.

He would beat Tuivasa easy, but not so sure about Blaydes and Gane. Blaydes destroyed everyone except Ngannou and Gane has looked amazing in his fights, though he hasn’t been tested against the elite. Those fights could go either way

Stipe is great but he is 1-1 with DC, Ngannou would smoke him in a rematch and everybody beats Reem these days.

He would beat Tuivasa easy, but not so sure about Blaydes and Gane. Blaydes destroyed everyone except Ngannou and Gane has looked amazing in his fights, though he hasn’t been tested against the elite. Those fights could go either way
Good post, respect it. How has Ngannou improved to beat Stipe? What’s he shown improvement in that he didn’t have before?

I like how people pretend JdS was (or is) past his prime. He is 2 years younger than Stipe, and they fought when he was 31 and 33.
Reminder: Ngannou is 33, Jones is 32, Khabib is 31, Tony Ferguson is 35 (exact same age as JdS in a way more competitive division).

Good post, respect it. How has Ngannou improved to beat Stipe? What’s he shown improvement in that he didn’t have before?
Before Stipe, he was finishing people in 2-3min. Now he's finishing them under 1min.

Back