• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Francis Ngannou: “This is a real fight, it’s going on our professional records”

Can Francis Ngannou make waves in boxing?

• Total voters
Bullshit.

Hyping to sell ...

The original billing said, "Exhibition," and everyone involved now realizes no one will pay to see that shit.

Verbal backpedaling now ... won't pay a penny to see this.
I think they're lying so that they don't highlight the fact that we all already know: Francis fucked up the bag. No amount of apparent wins can erase this fact. The bag is up and the bag is fucked.

He should have stayed in uniform and red shoes, bowing to the red face. His bag is proper fucked now.

Well, that definitely makes me feel better about it, will definitely be watching. Hoping for the best for Frank, but I can't see any world where Fury doesn't absolutely besmirch him.
Yeah even Wilder knocked Fury down and he just got back up, and he probably hits harder than Francis and is way more skilled in boxing
Would take a miracle for Francis to win

You could argue this the other way as well. They acknowledge a SLIGHT chance Ngannou might win, or else they would put the belt on the line, secure in the knowledge that it will remain with Fury and not mess up any future match ups they are planning or trying to get done.

Dude, if Ngannou wins under current conditions, no one would give two shots that the belt remains with Fury.
No one will care about Fury on his own.

Everyone will want to see Ngannou

Bullshit.

Hyping to sell ...

The original billing said, "Exhibition," and everyone involved now realizes no one will pay to see that shit.

Verbal backpedaling now ... won't pay a penny to see this.

To be fair, that was just people speculating, or to be frank, talking out of their asses. It's a pro bout, no different than any other.

If Fury is taking this even 5% seriously he wins easily, but if Fury wants to be dumb and stick his chin in the air then anything is possible. He's crazy enough to do it too.

No exhibition, it’s a fight that’s counting on their records.
Just no WBC-title on the line (atleast not yet).

Swipe for Big Frank and Ariel Helwani’s talk!

I feel like it's a real fight, that's going on their records.

A real fight, that's going on their records.

Dude, if Ngannou wins under current conditions, no one would give two shots that the belt remains with Fury.
No one will care about Fury on his own.

Everyone will want to see Ngannou
I agree with that. I don't think this changes if the belt is on the line, mind you. But I agree with that.

To be fair, that was just people speculating, or to be frank, talking out of their asses. It's a pro bout, no different than any other.

Um, not when the promoters call it "an Exhibition, no knockdowns or KOs" ...

Can't retract now ... after the entire world rolls their eyes.

SIMPLE AS THIS: Had it been set up as a legit match to begin with, Francis wouldn't have had to say a thing ;)

Gane whos a pillow fist boxer with a style that revolve around kicking
turned him into a mouth breathing wrestler in 3 min. let that sink in.

Damn they are doing Francis dirty with that picture.

Last edited:
Francis has a 1% chance in this fight. I pray he beats the odds. Can you imagine the Gypsy King laid out with Francis standing above his dead corpse?

Back