Francis hate?

Toughman.png

ThirstyFakeGosling-size_restricted.gif
Lol miss 3 out of 4, no worries, all ya need is one. Lights out. This Ngannou is like a young Tyson. Just devastating power. Vitor used to do this back in the day, but he would actually connect with a few of them. Ngannou can miss most of them and barely land a power shot and it’s enough to put you lights out. That’s scary. You don’t stand and bang with this man.

People are just butt hurt that somebody is able to just waltz in there with the striking technique level of an elementary schoolyard playground brawl and start sleeping their favorite legends.

It is definitely not a good look for the sport but to hate him for it is a bit much. He seems like a chill dude. It’s not his fault. They should redirect their anger to the other heavyweights who are allowing this to happen. I for 1 say kudos to him for exposing how shallow the sport of mma still is after all these years. It’s not like heavyweight is a new developing division.

Brock was doing the same thing 10 years ago. He was a shitty wrestler who outsized
/out powered his way to a D1 championship and then ufc championship and a decade later Francis is out sizing/ out powering his way to a top 3 ranking and possible eventual championship
I think that’s why he gets the hate, low on skill but has that KO power he can rely on, Brock was the same with his wrestling back in the day. But at least with Brock you are guaranteed a fight, with Ngannou it’s like 30 seconds if you’re lucky?? Lol. I don’t know if DC could avoid Ngannou long enough before getting slept. Same with Stipe. I guess you Gotta take em to deep waters, but he’s pretty good at pacing himself now than before.

Striking purists are not going to like Francis because he knocks people out ugly, and yet, he does knock them out on a regular basis.

Nothing to hate about him lol
He's like a cool Ivan Drago without the PEDs (He gets USADA at least, unlike Jon Jones), beating fools left and right.
He's no Bruce Lee, that's for sure, but who cares, when you are a walking, unstoppable CTE-Maker Machine.
It just shows how much of a true heroe Stipe is lol

Back